[Jotanic Pt.5.]

"It's happened

"It's happened." - you said as the two of you went to see an iceberg. 

You were once again right. 

The ship was going to sink. 

"Dio!" - you looked at him as he sighed, 

"Let's quickly find a boat. We could both save ourselves." - you nodded as you soon found where the boats were. 

You needed to be quick as well. 

The people were running all around as the captain tried to calm the people, but it was useless. 

The ship would soon sink together with all the people who were not lucky enough to survive this shipwreck. 

You and Dio didn't have much time before everyone remembered to use the boats to save themselves. 

However, before you could really save yourselves, you heard a cry. 

It wasn't something from the real world, but someone, down, within. 

You shook your head as you and Dio made your way to the boats. 

It was dropped right into the ocean with the two of you in it. 

You luckily had been quicker than the rest of the people on the ship. 

And before you knew it, the two of you were getting further and further away from the ship. 

You sighed as you watched it sink below the sea. 

As you were getting away, you could see a baby floating in the basket, 

"D-Dio!" - you called out, and he stopped he too saw it. 

You took the baby out of the cold water, it was freezing. 

The two of you warmed it up enough for it to stop crying. 

You watched the sinking ship as you held the baby, and you were held by Dio. 

Dio seemed happy that you and he were safe, he did not care that the cruise was a waste, as long as you were both alive. 

He soon used his Stand to get the two of you back to the mainland. 

More specifically America. 

You weren't unfamiliar with the place, but you didn't like it that much, and since you were pregnant, and you had a baby with you. 

You wanted to go home. 

To your big mansion and to have your previous life back. 

"Dio... When will we get home?" - you asked him, he sighed as he looked at you, 

"I don't know darling..." 

You felt sad, but at the same time, you knew Dio would get you both out of this mess. 

Just like he had saved the two of you from the wreck and that you two did not have to die after all. 

With a soft smile, you embraced him, you were just happy to be alive, 

"You don't have to worry. We'll get home eventually, my dear." - you nodded, 

"What do we do now though...? Before we get home, Dio?" - you asked him. 

He smiled as he kissed your cheek. 

"We'll go have some nice food. You three must be hungry." - he chuckled as you were smiling and blushing, 

"You're not funny Dio!" - you felt flustered as he walked with you to the nearest restaurant.