IV. - [Midnight Betrayal 2]

After you had killed Jonathan, it was time to run and hide. The heritage was going to be yours, one way or another. "Jonathan!" — Mr Joestar shouted at the corpse of his now-dead son. You took a deep breath as you heard Dio whisper to you, "Kill him. Now!" — you nodded and shot Mr Joestar in the chest with what was your last bullet. 

Never had you ever wanted to undo your wrongs. Nope. You were proud, "Now all that's left to do is run." — you nodded once more, and the two of you made a run for it. Laughing, you made your way to a nearby river. "Dispose of that gun. It can be tracked, you know." — Dio told you. 

You smirked. "Don't worry. I'll get some money out of it. And I will of course get us the murderer to take the blame for us." — the two of you laughed as you walked to the town. All you had to do was sell your gun well and nobody would get hurt. You got yourself a hoodie, so you would not be recognized. 

The man in the shop greeted you. "How may I be of service?" — he asked. You smirked as you took out the gun and placed it on the counter. "This belonged to a very rich man. He gave it to me as payment for my services. I would like to sell it." — you said. The man nodded and gave you the money you asked for. 

Just enough to get you and Dio started in America, at least until the situation settles a bit. You walked out with the money and joined Dio in an alleyway. "How long will it take until you get the whole heritage?" — you asked, he smirked, "By the look of it, we're the new owners of the manor. You might as well marry me now, you demonic woman."

You blushed as you suddenly felt him kiss you again. Wanting to scream, the moans came from your mouth instead. Not only that, but you were happy that you had found Dio. And truly, you would make sure he would get everything he wanted. The two of you broke the kiss and had to wait another day or two until it was official that the other two Joestars had died. 

You smirked at the thought that you had killed them. "We make a good team, Y/n." — he smirked, you blushed, "How did you know?" — he chuckled. "The whole town knows you're an assassin. However, nobody knows you were there that night. And besides, you look like a beautiful Y/n to me." — you blushed as Dio took your hand, kissing the back of your palm. 

"Will you do me the honour of becoming the new Mrs Joestar?" — he asked you, you chuckled, "Why it would be an honour. But how do I marry a corpse?" — you laughed, Dio smirked at you, "Then Y/n..." — he kneeled in front of you. 

"Do me the honour and become Mrs Brando." — you began crying as you nodded and fell into his arms, kissing him passionately.