[Love is Blind, I am not]

------------------"Love is blind, I am not

------------------"Love is blind, I am not." - Y/n Willows------------------

It was a beautiful evening, not that you could see it.
You were sitting in the corner of a grand ballroom.

Trying not to get noticed by anyone. And by far, you were quite successful with it. 
But at one moment, you felt someone was watching. It felt as if your senses were sharper. 

"Would you like to dance with me?" - came the voice from behind.
You nervously nodded, feeling the man take you by the hand. 

As you made it to the dance floor, you made note that this person knew you were blind. 
Which was thought to be a disgrace. And your family sure thought of you as a disgrace. 

But the man that danced with you, made it seem so easy to follow him as if you were walking on clouds, you felt him place the tips of your feet onto his own as he led you, nobody noticed at all. 

He made you feel as if you could see, which was strange since you couldn't see a damn thing. 
That was until you suddenly felt your eyes close and then open again. 

The man in front of you was a blur, but you shrugged it off, thinking your eyes were playing with you. 

But while you were dancing, a single man watched you from the opposite corner of the room. His golden hair braided, and he smirked at the sight of you, Y/n Willows. 

He felt something tug at his heartstrings as he watched you and his brother Jonathan dance, he knew your little secret, and he was well aware that you'd be a disgrace, had anyone found out your little secret, so he decided to intervene. 

✧༺♥༻∞🩰∞༺♥༻✧

As Jonathan brought you back to your table, you thanked him for dancing with you, making butterflies fly in your stomach, you bushed as you heard him leave.

Suddenly, you felt someone walk up to you, "May I have this dance?" - he asked you, this voice was different, smoother, menacing, yet inviting. You nodded, as he took your hand gently, leading you to the dance floor.

As the music started, he did the same thing as Jonathan, except that he knew the song would get faster, Jonathan on the other side of the room danced with Erina, his lady friend, and fiancé. 

He seemed worried about you, seeing that you were dancing with Dio, his adopted brother. He was scared he would do something despicable, which wasn't exactly wrong. 

As you and Dio danced, he lifted you in the air multiple times, causing you to let out low and shy squeaks that he was after, he chuckled, not so menacingly as it sounded cute, his hand entwined with yours, you danced more freely.