[Mosquitos and Tequila]

You found yourself in the disco called "Tequila Mosquitos"

You were partying with your friends, dancing and drinking, you were having fun until you met a boy.

He had beautiful golden hair and his eyes shined as you looked at him.

He smirked at you,

"Dio Joestar, pleasure to meet you." - you laughed and shook his hand,

"Y/n L/n." - he chuckled and took your hand, twirling you around.

The two of you hit it off and danced, your friends from the college seemed jealous of you dancing with Dio. 

Take in, you were a little tipsy, you did drink around four or five shots of tequila.

"You come here often?" - you laughed and shook your head,

"My first time here!" - you shouted as the music was loud.

He laughed,

"You really need to come here more often miss L/n." 

You laughed and the two of you got funkier as the music became sexier.

This music was really calling out to you, making you move against his body, you weren't chubby, but you had around just enough to have curves.

And those seemed to spike Dio's attention. 

You moved over to the bar where Dio bought you and himself another round of drinks, specifically he got you tequila.

"Oh, I see someone likes tequila." - you smirked as he rubbed your back gently, making shivers run down your spine. 

"How about we finish this night off at my place?" - he asked, making you blush,

"D-Dio" - you watched him lean in and within seconds, your lips were pressed together.

Your small kiss soon turned into a fucking make out session.

His hands moved along your body making you moan into his mouth. 

"Let's go to your place." - you said as he smirked, he took your hand and the two of you made your way out of the place.

You felt nervous, but the good type of nervous.

The two of you walked until you finally made it to the...

"Campus?" - you looked up to him,

"I'm a law student." - he said. 

You smirked,

"I am as well." - you chuckled, and he smirked, leading you to his dorm.

Lucky for you, he never agreed to have a roommate, so you had the whole room for yourself.

You kissed once more, picking up from where you left off.

His lips felt like honey on yours. 

He picked you up and laid you on his bed, you felt yourself moan into his mouth as he continued ravaging your body.

His hands moved all over your body, and he kissed along your sensitive neck,

"I just met you." - he said,

"And this is crazy..." - you smirked,

"Here's my number." - you chuckled and smiled at him,

"I'll call you. Maybe." 

You kissed and the rest of the night was forgotten due to the strong tequila shots and the mosquito who sucked our blood saying you had the sweetest blood he had ever tasted before.