Chapter Twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE- Sinning 101

Turns out, Monday doesn't come after Saturday. This is unfortunate because, apparently, Sunday does. And Sunday is "Xavion's Day".

The second light was shining through the window, Xavion burst into the living room and frantically began to tell me to get up.

"We have much to do!" He tried to drag me off of my couch. "Much to see and much to sin!"

I grumbled. "Let me sleeeeep."

He tugged extra hard and I lost my grip. Before I knew it, I slammed my back on the ground and groaned in pain. "Owww-- Xavion, my back!" I whined.

"You're fine." He scoffed. "You've fallen farther."

I set a glare on him.

He ignored my death-filled eyes and tugged me to my feet. He gestured around. "Go get dressed, Ishy-poo. I've got some great plans for the day."

I frowned. "You're not going to make me... like... do the thing with the picture of another person's money and all that, right?"

"'Course not, that's far too advanced for you. I've got plans that are more your speed."

I blinked, frowning. "They're more my... fast?"

"It just means, like, it's more for your level of expertise right now." He explained, looking annoyed. "I'll explain necessary terms like that on the walk over. Get dressed."

"The walk where?"

"Somewhere cool." He said with a snort. I looked at him blankly. "You'll understand the pun later. Get dressed."

I rolled my eyes but made my way over to the makeshift dresser Grant put all my clothes in. I pulled out a shirt and pants at random. I glanced back at Xavion to see him watching me. I waved him away. "Don't watch me."

He smirked. "It's more sinful this way." He gestured for me to continue.

"It's also more creepy!" I snapped. "Turn around!"

He pouted, but flipped on his heels and spun away from me. Once I was certain he wasn't going to suddenly turn back around, I quickly peeled my night clothes off and replaced them with day clothes. Grant didn't trust me to make my own "fashion choices," so he labeled what shirts "went well" with what pants. He even wrote little things like "only wear if fancy" and "wear to sleep" after I tried to leave the house in fluffy pajama pants.

I wasn't sure why there had to be different clothes depending on where the sun was, but Grant explained it was necessary to have the separation.

I turned back to Xavion when I got myself sorted. "Okay, I'm decent."

Xavion flipped back around and smiled. "Okay! It's time to go, then." He grabbed his leather jacket and slipped it on over his T-Shirt.

I crossed my arms, "Do you wear that thing everywhere?"

"Do you only ask really dumb questions?"

I puffed out my cheeks. "Are you always so rude?"

He smirked. "It's part of the package. Now come on, Ishy-poopoo. We have much to do today."

I sighed and followed Xavion out of the door. He led me through the confusing hallways with thousands of doors. Part of me really wanted to peak through them and see what was behind. When we got outside, I was glad that he didn't take us to a metal death machine and we just ended up walking along the cement pathways.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a moment.

He smiled. "Somewhere fun, I think you'll like it."