Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N: This chapter contains sexual content. If you wish to skip it, you can avoid the portion in between the bold asterisks: "***********"

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE- Fucking Demons

Xavion sat up in bed, looking at me incredulously. "You... want to have sex? With me? Right now?"

I nodded quickly, searching his eyes to see if I could tell what we was thinking.

He was searching mine too. "Are you sure you want to... and you're not just, like, doing it on a whim?"

"Pretty sure. Maybe." I felt the heat still in my groin. "Isn't all of life on a whim? Let's do it."

He looked at me suspiciously. "Ishy-poo, you just killed someone. We also just witnessed the death of a child."

I scowled, "are you trying to kill my mood?"

"I'm making sure that... this trauma... isn't making you do this. I want it to be good for you. And I don't want you to do it just 'cause you feel like you have to. Or because you simply want a distraction. I don't want you to regret it."

"What's wrong with a distraction?" I whined, pulling his face back down for another kiss. "I think it'll be impossible for me to regret."

After a moment, he pulled back to continue our conversation. "Well, it's not the best coping--"

"I just want to right now." I frowned. "It'll help me not think of all the shit that's gone down, sure, but it'll just also be a moment of connection. And discovery."

*********************************************

Xavion nodded slowly and returned to my lips, smiling slightly. "You've really become quite the sinful little creature." He chuckled into my mouth.

I groaned delightfully in response, pulling his body closer so our chests rubbed against one another. Things quickly accelerated.

His lips broke from my lips and started kissing and biting my neck. Meanwhile, he was tugging my shirt up, in a gentle and hesitant manner. I quickly helped him take it off, pushing back any insecurities and shoving my uncomfort to the backburner. Grant walked around hald-naked all of the time, it definitely wasn't a crime to have your shirt off.

Xavion kissed down from my neck and licked my collarbone. I gasped in surprise, bringing my hand up to his hair and gripping it tightly. He went down further, his lips and teeth biting and kissing as they trailed down to my nipple. When he bit the sensitive nerve, I jumped in shock. It jolted through my body, heating me up from the inside out. His tongue worked ceaselessly, making the pressure inside me start building rapidly. I yearned for more.

But, instead, he paused. I nearly groaned. He raised an eyebrow at me. "So, how do you want to do this? I don't mind topping or bottoming, whatever you want."

I really wasn't sure how I'd want it. I found myself shrugging, shoulders rubbing into the pillow under my head.

Xavion pondered for a moment before shrugging. "Alright. I'll start ya off with the bottom, but we'll switch if you don't like it."

I expected to feel nervous by the prospect-- like I normally would-- but I found that I didn't. I just wanted it to continue. I needed this pressure to be released.

Xav's lips and tongue covered every crevice of my upper body. When his hand reached down and started fumbling with my jeans, I felt spikes of pleasure and anticipation mix into one another. We worked together to get my pants off, and I came to the realization that Xavion was fully clothed.