1.

(The first couple of these chapters are a little rough and written almost a year ago and not written how I would've wrote it now so hang in there 🙏🙏) anyway thanks for reading my story 😏😏

My name is Aurora McCall, the twin sister of Scott McCall. And I'm finally moving back to beacon hills. I never wanted to move away in the first place, but when my mom and dad got divorced he wanted either me or Scott, and he got me. But I've finally convinced my dad to let me move back with my mom, and Scott, because he's always away with work, and it gets kinda boring being by myself at the house all the time.

There's no way I could spend another month here by myself all day, every day. Living here with him makes everyday feel the same, and it's just exhausting. Don't get me wrong I like my friends here, but they won't ever compare to the ones I had in beacon hills.

"Are you ready to go to the air port?" My dad pokes his head through my door and asks me."More than you will ever know". i reply, I know it sounds like I'm a little mean to my dad but he was the reason this whole split happened between him and my mom. As far as I know.

I walked out of the front door, I was wearing high top black converse, black jeans, a tank top, and a green and black flannel.

The car ride there wasn't too long but it was awkward. Truth be told I kinda felt bad for my dad. me leaving in all he's gonna be alone, but he shouldn't of done what he did to my mom then he wouldn't be alone at all.

—————after flight to beacon hills————-

Riding on the plane by myself made me feel like a loser, but that's okay because In less then 5 minutes I get to see my mom for the first time in a year. We visited some times but never to much because the plane tickets were expensive.

My mom is one of those people who hold up signs at the airport so it shouldn't be to hard to find her. I was scanning through the crowd while holding my suitcase going down the escalator looking for my mom.

As soon as I had found her I started waving my arms in the air like a lunatic so she would see me. It took her a good 30 seconds to find me, but when she did she let out a little squeal. I love my mom.

I stepped off of the escalator and flew into my moms arms. She practically squeezed me to death. When she pulled me out of the hug she ran her fingers through my long brown hair and smiled

"how is it you just get prettier, and prettier every time I see you" she said through her smile.

"What can I say, I got my looks from my mom" i gently elbowed her shoulder in response.

"oh stop it" she said back.

————-after the car ride————-

The car ride home was one of the best car rides I've had in a long time. we talked about Scott and apparently his bad grades, and how he Sucks at lacrosse. I love hearing about my brother, I've missed him. And what I was waiting to hear about, stiles. I had the BIGGEST crush on stiles when I was a kid. He was always a sarcastic brat tho. But I think that's what I liked about him, he always had his own opinion. I'm honestly exited to see how he looks now.

As soon as I stepped out of the car Scott ran out of the house like he'd been waiting at the door for us like a little puppy. He ran up to me picked me up and spun me around.

"I missed you too" I chuckle as he death griped me. It had been two years since I've seen Scott, because my mom can't afford plane tickets for the both of them all of the time.

Scott carried all of my stuff inside, I helped a little but Scott got the majority of it. I stepped into my room that was already decorated because My mom insisted on doing it for me, and she did well it was cute. so really I didn't have much to do except put my clothes and makeup away.

After I put my stuff away I herd a knock at the door  "Aurora?" I herd Scott say from the other side of the door.

"come in Scott" I yelled.

"Ughm, hey" he says like he's about to break big news to me like my cat died or something. I don't even have a cat.

"ughm hey" I respond in the same tone.

"There was just— ughh somebody that I wanted you to meet I don't know if you remember him or no-" he says stumbling over his words.

"You're talking about stiles aren't you" I say cutting Scott off.

"Ugh, yeah, yes I am talking about stiles" he said stumbling over his words. "he's actually in my room right now, do you wanna come say hi or?".

"Ughm yeah sure" I said slowly.

I followed Scott down the hallway, until we got to his bedroom door. Then he turned and looked at me with a nervous look on his face while tugging on his fingers.

"so I didn't tell him you were coming back so this might be a little bit of a shock to him".

"YOU DIDNT TELL HIM?" I yelled.

"SHHHH" he really just shushed me. I know that the last time we saw each other was in fifth grade but we were pretty close. So hopefully he remembers me as much as I remember him.

Scott slowly opened the door "Scott dude I swear to god-" stiles says cutting him self off as he realized Scott wasn't alone. First of all he got hot, secondly I don't even recognize him if I saw him walking down the street I wouldn't know who he is. "Scott who's the hot chi-" he once again cut himself off, I think then he realized who I was "oh my god Aurora, I just called you-" this time Scott cut him off.

"Hot yeah, you just called my sister hot" he glared at him not looking to amused anymore.

"Oh my god, oh my god Scott I'm so sorry" he awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "You know what I'm suddenly really thirsty I'm gonna get water" stiles then rushed out of the room.

"What was that about?" I turn to Scott.

"I don't know he gets all nervous and fidgety around pretty girls" Scott replied still annoyed.

Well it's nice to be back home.