23.

(THIS CHAPTER IS SMUTTYY) let me know if I should do more chapters like this or no smut???

I woke up at around 5pm with stiles wrapped around my long lengthy body. I rolled over to face him. Gently lifting his heavy arm up so I could move. Once I was facing towards him I let go of his dead weight arm and It plopped  back on me.

"Stiles" I whispered. We had parent teacher conferences after school today and anyone with bad grades was required to go with their parents. Me and stiles did not have bad grades Scott on the other hand does. And apparently he went off this morning and skipped school with Allison for her birthday and nobody has seen the two of them since.

I don't know what me and stiles were supposed to do today other than follow Scott around and we can't find Scott so...

"Stiles" I whispered again. "Fine I guess I'll just get up by myself" I said trying to get him to get up. I still was getting no response from him. "Well if you're gonna be no fun I could always text Isaac—"

"I'm awake" he said.

"That's what I thought" I laughed. He looked at me with a very hungry look on his face. his arms were wrapped around me holding me close to him.

He leaned in to kissed me and held my face with his veiny skinny hands. I kissed him back and ran my hand up his body and stopped at his neck. He started to kiss me back harder and harder with each kiss getting more aggressive. He rolled his hips against the core of my body and let out a heavy breath.

While kissing him I ran my hands back down his body and to his v line. I ran my pointer finger under his waist band teasing him. He rolled his hips harder into mine every small touch I made against his body. I lightly bit his lip while kissing him and he let out a moan.

Does stiles stilinski have a pain kink? 

I let out a laugh in between his kisses.

"What" he said out of breath.

"Nothing" I said not wanting to lose the moment we were in. He then lightly lifted himself on top of me.

He took his hands off of my face and grabbed my waist. He locked his lips onto mine again and started trailing his fingers down my body. My stomach was pounding and aching. His hands reached my waist band and he looked up at me.

"Can I" he asked.

"Mhm" I nodded because he was still kissing me. His hands went past the waist band of my shorts. He quickly started circling his finger on my clit. I let out a gasp because of the sudden change and gripped stiles' back. He kissed down my face and onto my neck.

I ran my hand underneath stiles' shirt while he sucked on my neck. He was going to give me a hickie, I don't really care right now though. He then slipped two of his fingers inside of me. I let out a moan and roughly ran my finger nails down stiles' bare back. Stiles then let out a moan, he really does have a pain kink.

Just wait till he has enough hair for me to pull on.

He slid his fingers in and out of me. I could feel an orgasm coming, but It wasn't close yet.

"Are you close?" he smiled cockily into my neck. I lifted my head up and whispered in his ear.

"You're gonna have to do a lot better than that stilinski" I said seductively. he kissed me roughly back down to my pillow. He started kissing my neck again when I felt him add another finger inside of me. I let out a moan and dug my fingers into stiles' back.

"How about now" he grunted in a very raspy tone. I was definitely close now. I think stiles could tell so he slid his fingers out of me and back to my clit. He kissed up my neck, to my lips and kissed me. He very harshly rolled his hips against mine, and Let out heavy warm breaths onto my chest.

I finally released and let out a loud breath. Stiles slowly took his hand out of my shorts and put it on my stomach. He lifted his head off of the pillow and onto my stomach. I stroked the top of his head like he always tells me to do. We both laid in bed out of breath staring At the ceiling.

I then herd someone coming up the steps. My mom must of just got home, shit.

"Aurora honey are you coming to the school with me tonight" she said about to open my door. Stiles and I quickly scooted away from each other on the bed and pulled out our phones to look more normal.

"Oh hey stiles" my mom smiled not suspecting anything. Thank god. "So?" My asked again.

"Ughm yeah sure I can come if you want me to" I shrugged.

"Okay well ride with stiles there because i have a bunch of stuff from the hospital in my car" she said.

"Okay" I nodded as she walked out of my room closing the door.

As soon as the door was all the way shut me and stiles let out a sigh of relief. I rolled over closer to him and put my head on his chest. He put his hand in my hair and started playing with it. 5 minutes later I sat up from my spot on his chest.

"Ok stiles I have to get ready" I said getting up out of the bed. Before I could walk away he grabbed my hand and pulled me in for one more kiss. I blushed and picked out my clothes and got ready.

This is completely insane me and him. I had no clue you could ever fall in love with someone so fast until I met him. He's made the biggest impact in my life these past few months. And I've fell in love with every single part of him in the short amount of time I've had with him.

The way his eyes light up when he smiles.
The way his hand fits perfectly in mine.
The way his lips curve to revel the cutest smile.
The was his nose wrinkles when he laughs.
The way his soothing voice leaves his lips.
They way he make sarcastic remarks.
The way he makes me feel at 2 am.
The way he cry's at movies.
The way he hates sleeping alone.

I've fallen in love with every part of stiles stilinski. It's so beautiful that he makes my heart beat so fast, when I don't want it to beat at all.

And if I'm being honest he reminds me of all of the gentle things in life. Like tea when it's cold, and big sweaters to sleep in. He reminds me of all of the safe things in life. Like a hand to hold, or a shoulder to lean on. He reminds me of the reasons to take a chance. Like when things seem unattainable or a place seems to far away. He reminds me of all of the beautiful things in life. Like how the sky looks when the sun sets, or a big city at night time.

I suppose it would be appropriate to say he has become my reason to live.