25.

After talking Scotts way out of trouble with Allison, I waited for stiles and Scott to get out of the boys bathroom. I sat by the trash can for about 10 minutes until I decided to just go in.

I got up dusted my pants off and opened the bathroom door.

"Come on I've been out here forever" I said in the door way.

"Okay, okay We're coming" Scott said adjusting his backpack and walking out of the bathroom past me. I stood and waited for stiles who was fixing his backpack.

Scott had already walked down the hallway, he has always been the less patient twin. I walked over to stiles the door shutting behind me, because I was what was holding it open.

"Do you need help?" I said standing over him. He was kneeled down on the floor.

"I- Ughm" he said looking up at me.

"You ugh what, do you need help or not stiles" I laughed.

"Yeah, yup I totally need help" he nodded.

I bent down and started picking his folders and books off of the ground, why they were even there in the first place is beyond me. I noticed stiles had stopped picking things up and it was just me. I could feel him staring at me as I zipped up his book bag.

I completely forgot how I left him in the car earlier today. I looked up at him meeting his eyes. It was just me and him in this bathroom. He leaned in grabbed my face and kissed me. He pulled me off of the ground while kissing me. I ran my hands up his back and held on to his shoulders. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me onto the sink counter. He held my waist while kissing me. He dug his fingers into my sides and pulled me closer to him.

I was close enough to feel that he was as hard as a rock. I rolled my hips into his and he let out a deep hot breath. He kissed my lips while running his hands through my hair. His kisses traveled down my face and to my neck. He started sucking on my neck.

"Stiles do you want Scott to see a hickey on my neck?" I said out of breath.

"Mhm" he said in my neck.

He finished kissing my neck and gave me one last peck on the lips holding my chin with his pointer finger and his thumb.

"Better?" I laughed.

"Yeah" he nodded breathing heavily grabbing his bag off of the ground.

Stiles held open the door for me, so we could go find Scott. We headed out of the bathroom and walked down the hallway. Scott was at the end of the hallway waiting at the doors.

"Sorry for taking so long stiles spilt his crap everywhere" I said forming my lips in a line. I looked at stiles and he nodded.

"Ok so what's the plan" Scott said opening the door to outside.

We got the bleachers, stiles set his lacrosse bag and his book bag down and began dug through it.

"Ok, now— put this on" he said handing Scott something.

"Isn't this the heart monitor the track team uses?" Scott asked confused.

"Yeah" stiles nodded. "I borrowed it".

"Stole it" Scott said.

" temporarily misappropriated" stiles said firmly. "Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone while he jogs" he explained. "You're gonna wear it for the rest of the day".

"Isn't that coaches phone?" I asked looking at the phone in stiles' hand.

"That I stole" stiles nodded.