19.

!!TW!!(This chapter may be a trigger for some people!!!) ⚠️Tw-overdosing⚠️

auroras POV

I opened my eyes and squinted at my door being cracked open. It was Scott, he peeked his head threw the door and saw me and stiles. Instead of yelling or hitting us like he usually does, he smiled. He smiled? I guess I understand why he smiled. Scott was aware about my depression and how hard it hit sometimes. My mom used to cry about it a lot so how could Scott not know. I guess what I'm saying is Scott's happy to see me happy.

Scott then closed my bedroom door causing stiles to flinch in his sleep and his grip around me to tighten. I shut my eyes and tried to take in the feeling I was feeling right now, because it wasn't going to last forever. I wish this feeling would last forever, but it won't it never does. I unraveled myself from stiles' arms and went to the bathroom.

I stared at myself in mirror, and just like that the feeling I was just absorbing in was gone. I stood there looking in the mirror, my reflection staring back at me. I'm not pretty I'm far from it. Why does he like me? He doesn't. Maybe he's lying about it. I'm skinny but not the kind that boys like. I don't have that delicate face like Lydia that boys admire. Everything about me in my eyes is morbidly sickening. But yet all of these words only come from one voice, my own, the one in my head. Maybe it is all in my head, and I am pretty, but I just can't bring myself to see it.

I'm going to ruin everything with stiles and I can't do that. I can't ruin what I have, and what he makes me feel by being in a relationship with him.

I opened the medicine cabinet and took a couple pills, I don't know what pills. I just took a couple. I don't know what I wanted the pills to do, I just wanted them to make what I was feeling go away.

I got in the shower but I couldn't stand threw the whole shower I had to sit down. I began to feel tired so I shut my eyes for a brief moment, but then found it almost impossible to open them again. I was fighting to keep my eyes open, but I gave in.

Everything after that was a blur. I remember being in the shower for about an hour until I heard a knock on the door.

"Aurora?" Stiles called out. "Aurora" he said a little louder. "AURORA" he yelled. He tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked. He started banging on the door. When he saw he wasn't getting anywhere he called for my mom and Scott.

"MELISSA" "SCOTT" he yelled for help. I heard distant thuds coming up the stairs.

"She's not coming out. I don't know what's wrong" stiles said panicking.

"Oh no, oh no" I heard my mom say loudly, then she starting knocking on the door. "Aurora honey?" She sounded distressed. "Aurora" she called out again. She was freaking out because this wasn't the first time something like this has happened to me.

Scott then kicked in the door and my mom rushed into the bathroom. My mom ripped the shower curtain open to see me unresponsive on the shower floor with the shower running still.

"SCOTT CALL 911" she yelled at my brother. Scott ran to a phone. "Stiles get me a towel" my mom cried and turned of the water. Stiles handed my mom a towel and she wrapped it around my body. "Stiles help me get her out of the shower" she demanded.

Stiles ran over to my mom and bent down and carried the lower half of my body while my mom carried the top half.

Then after that I don't remember anything.

I woke up in a hospital bed and immediately covered my eyes because of the yellow bright hospital lights. I scanned the room and saw stiles sleeping in a chair beside my bed.