34.

Scott and stiles were still bickering in stiles' room while I got myself ready. I looked in the mirror for the first time in a long time. I don't like looking in mirrors really, it never has a good outcome. The only time I look at my reflection is when I'm getting ready. I try not to look at mirrors I pass by.

I opened the bathroom door, and walked down the hall to stiles' room. I could hear them arguing from outside of the door . I don't want to go in just yet, I wanna hear what they're saying.

"You guys are moving to fast!" Scott yelled.

"You're such a hypocrite, look at you and Allison!" Stiles yelled back.

"Well this is different, this is my sister that you're showering and sleeping with!" Scott yelled. "And me and Allison aren't even talking right now"

"Well whatever, what if Allison was my sister?" Stiles said.

"But she's not" Scott said pissed off.

"Well if she was-".

"But she's not dude" Scott said.

"Scott what are you so afraid of, we've been talking about this for nearly three months. I thought you were cool with it" stiles said in a now serious tone.

"I know stiles, I just don't want you to hurt her man".

"Scott I wouldn't ever-"stiles began to say.

"You already have stiles"Scott said cutting him off.

"I was just upset then alright? She said she just wanted to be friends so I went off with Lydia".

"Well if every time she makes you upset, you go and run off to Lydia-" Scott started to say.

"It's not even like that Scott, she said she didn't want a relationship".

"Whatever stiles, but I swear if I see you even look at Lydia I'll pluck your eyelashes out one bye one, and rip your finger nails out" Scott said. Which made me open the door.

"Jesus Christ Scott" I said in the doorway.

"It's getting close to my next full moon, I'm sorry" Scott said shaking his head then leaving the room. "I'll be down stairs" Scott said while walking away.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly.

"What, no, don't be sorry" Stiles shaking his head and grabbing my shoulders.

"I'm the one who Texted him stiles" I said looking him in his eyes.

"You can't control him Aurora" stiles sighed. "It's the full moon tomorrow hes just worked up". I nodded and then rested my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me, and hugged me.

Some Times people have to lose each other to understand how much they need each other to survive. But stiles, I don't need to loose him to know that I would just simply go insane without him.

He distracts me from my intrusive every day thoughts that tell me I'm useless, I'm not needed, I don't belong here, I'm not enough. If I didn't have him to remind me that someone loves me, I don't think I'd be here much longer. I know my mom and Scott love me, but it's good to know that someone other than your family love you, you know? And that someone for me is stiles.

I've tried to leave this world so many times but failed, and now I think I now why. I couldn't die just yet, I had to meet him again.

"You smell amazing" he whispered with his face in my hair.

"You're so weird" I laughed pulling out of the hug.

"What you smell good" he shrugged. "How do You smell so much better than I do, we took the same shower?" He said confused. Just as I was about to reply Scott walked in.