37

(I decided that I'm not going to follow the time line in teen wolf and kind of make it my own I hope you like it!!)

I woke up not to the sound of an alarm, but the feel of stiles' kiss on my neck. I squinted my eyes open and rolled over to face him. "What time is it stiles?" I said in a raspy tired voice.

"Eh it's like 11 am" he shrugged.

"It's almost noon why didn't you Wake me up, we're gonna be late!?" I said confused sitting up to get out of bed. Stiles grabbed my arm to stop me from getting up.

"Your mom said you can stay home today".

"Well what about you?" I asked.

"My dad won't notice, and if he does who cares" he shrugged. "I can skip a day to keep an eye on you" he winked.

"Oh my hero" I laughed.

"Hey Um Aurora?" He asked Cautiously.

"Yeah?" I replied stunned by his sudden change in mood.

"Is it to early to ask you about what happened last night?" Any form of joy on my face shriveled away. It wasn't stiles' fault, I actually don't know who's fault it is. Is it my own fault? I mean it's my own dream.

"No, it's fine" I shook my head.

"What kind of- dream was it?" He said pausing not knowing the right thing to say probably, I could tell by the look on his face.

"Stiles I know this is far fetched from werewolves, but I- think that you have like an evil clone. It's almost like you were possessed." I said.

"You're serious?" He said staring at me confused. I let out a grown and hid my face in my pillow. "No- no- Aurora it's not that I don't believe you, it's just a little..." he said pausing.

"Far fetched?"

"Yeah" he nodded.

"It was only in my dream though I think, because at the end I got stabbed and I'm very much still alive" I said lifting my shirt to show where I got stabbed in the dream.

"Oh my god Aurora" stiles said reaching for my sides. I looked at him confused until I looked down at my sides. There was bruising in the shape of finger prints on my sides from the death grip he had on me in the dream.

"So maybe it's a little real?" I said trying to stay calm.

"What all did he say to you in the dream?" he asked, while he gently grazed the tips of his fingers on my bruised skin examining it.

"He told me that the bite wasn't going to turn me?"

"Oh my god, you're gonna die!" He said freaking out.

"No stiles, like I'm immune to it" I shook my head.

"That's great!" He smiled.

"Not really, he also said that my blood cures the bite" .

"Well how is that bad?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Because it only cures them if it's my whole body of blood!" I said internally freaking out because it's now hitting me how many people are gonna come for me.

"Oh god" his face went pale. "Well we just won't tell anyone".

"Stiles someone knows I got bit, and someone knows that I'm not gonna turn, and I'm not gonna die" the alpha, he bit me and he's going to be waiting for me to turn and when I don't he'll know.

"Shit, shit, shit" he said now burying is face in his hands.

"We have to tell Scott and we have to tell Derek".

"Why the hell would we tell Derek!" Stiles yelled.

"Because I trust him".

"He could try and kill you the second he finds out!" Stiles said freaking out.

"He wouldn't, I don't think he could do something like that, and even if he wanted to, he wouldn't because he wants Scott to join him, and Scott would never help him or stand by him if he killed me" i explained.

"I still don't trust him" he shook his head.

"You don't have too, as long as Me and Scott do it's good enough for me" I said glaring at him. I don't understand why stiles still envy's Derek, he's helping Scott.

"If you REALLY trust him I guess I'll try and trust him" he rolled his eyes.

"Thank you" I gave him a small smile.

"Anything for you" he said sarcastically giving me a wink. I stared into his big brown eyes, and It just made my heart melt. Every time I take the second to stare into his eyes I fall for him all over again. He slowly leaned in and cuffed my cheek I closed my eyes and felt his soft lips kiss mine.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in the core of my stomach. I let out a whimper of pain and pulled out of the kiss grabbing my stomach.

"What's wrong?" he said frightened putting his hand on my back.

"God- it feels like something is stabbing me" I cried struggling to speak.

"Oh, no, no, no-" he ripped his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number but I couldn't keep my eyes open. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier until I just gave in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes slowly inched open and the bright L.e.d lights shown straight into my eyes. I was in the hospital again. I looked around the room, and unexpectedly I saw Isaac sitting in the chair at my bedside.

"Isaac?" I asked quietly.

"Hey you're awake" he said sitting up in his chair.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Um Scott and Derek asked me to stay here with you while they talked to stiles".

"You know Derek?" I asked.

"Yeah he ugh turned me" he said softly.

"Isaac!" I said sitting up.

"I asked him to do it" he said chewing the inside of his cheek.

"Why would you do that?" I asked dumbstruck.

"I couldn't take it anymore" his eyes began to water and his face became red.

"Isaac I could've tried to help you in a different way you can't go back after this" I said about to cry for him.

"Well you've been trying Aurora!" He shouted.   "ever since we were kids you've been trying. I was Done waiting!" He cried.

"Isaac-" I shook my head as a tear escaped my eye. All he ever wanted was to be enough for his dad but nothing was enough. I tried to help him but I clearly failed. I went to the police two times but I had no proof. Isaac was never bruised when they came, and his dad lied his way out of everything.

"It's fine I'm better now" he said wiping the tears off of his face.

"Isaac people are going to try and hunt you down and kill you, how is this better!?"

"Well I'd rather it be someone else then at the hands of my own father" he said getting up and walking out. I don't know who to blame myself, his dad, or Derek.