11.

Stiles had really pissed me off, I'm not sure why he made me so mad right then but he did. But I kind of felt bad now for going off on him. He likes me right? At least I think he does. I was so mean to him, god what's wrong with me? I probably hurt his feelings, stiles is a sensitive person. I need to go say sorry or something.

I followed Scott secretly to the boys locker room, and hid behind one of the lockers to hear what they were saying. It was just the three of us in here so I had to be extremely quiet.

"Stiles" Scott asked putting a hand on his shoulder. Stiles had his hands on his head and was breathing heavily.

"Yeah man what's up" he looked up at Scott trying to hide his emotions.

"Did you and Aurora get into a fight or something? she seemed pretty upset when she came back to the table"

"Ughm yeah kind of, but it doesn't really matter Scott I'm fine" stiles said trying to shrug it off, probably so he wouldn't have to talk to his best friend about liking his twin sister.

"Listen stiles, I know you like Aurora. If she really means that much to you go for it. I'd rather you didn't tho because she's my sister, but since you like her" Scott said scratching the back of his head trying to be comforting.

"Scott she doesn't even like me she's into Isaac. it won't happen anyways " I couldn't tell if he was about to cry or punch a wall. I felt so bad. I do like stiles but I also like Isaac.

"Just talk to her dude, but do not do whatever you did last time, because she looked really pissed off" Scott laughed trying to make stiles happy.

"I'll try" stiles said sitting on the locker room bench

"Alright well I'm gonna go to class take as much time as you need, but try to fix things between you and Aurora seriously because the three of us are going to the bus garage tonight to see if I can remember what happened"Scott said patting stiles' shoulder and walking out. I think this is my cue to say some thing and come out from behind the lockers.

"Stiles" I said quietly coming out from behind the lockers.

"Oh my god" stiles jumped, I think I scared him or something. " have you been listening the whole time?" He asked.

"Ugh yeah, ughm im sorry stiles. I shouldn't have gotten angry at you. I knew what you were trying to say" I said holding my arm standing next to him while he sat on the bench still.

"It's fine I started yelling first. I shouldn't of assumed that we-" stiles cut him self off and looked up at me.

"That we what?" I asked.

"That we were something, anything in general we're not I guess, It was stupid of me to think we were" he said chewing on his lip nervously.

"Stiles I- I do like you- it's just I also like Isaac" I said stuttering not wanting to hurt him. Honestly I don't know if I like Isaac or stiles in that way but I definitely felt something towards stiles I knew that.

"Well if you liked me you wouldn't go on that date with isaac".

"Stiles you pulled me away from him at the party and made me ditch him, I have to make it up to him" i said .

"Well who knows what would've happened if I wouldn't have pulled you away" stiles said standing up from his spot on the bench and throwing his arms up.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean" he said annoyed.

"No I don't would you care to elaborate it for me stiles" I said annoyed at what he was implying.

"OH MY GOD I CANT STAND YOU"he yelled.

"I CANT STAND YOU" I yelled back at him. he went quiet, I don't think he expected me to yell back.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt or something" he said looking straight into my eyes.

"And why would Isaac hurt me? Do you even have a clue what he goes through at home? He wouldn't hurt a fly stiles"

"What do you mean what he goes through at home?" Stiles asked a little more seriously.

"God I shouldn't of said that" I said smacking myself if the head.

"I'm sorry I didn't know-"

"Don't say anything to him or I swear I'll kill you-" I said getting red and frustrated that I said anything.

"I won't say anything I swear" stiles said standing right in front of me.

"Thank you" I gave him a sideways smile, then things got quiet. He started to lean in, he was gonna try and kiss me again. If I was ever gonna kiss him I didn't want it to be like this. I then quickly pulled him in for a hug. He put his hand on the back of my head and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

"it's okay, take as long as you need, I can wait" he whispered back.

"Thank you stiles" I relaxed my head in the crevice of his neck. He then leaned against a wall still hugging me, and slid down to the ground taking me with him. I sat on the ground in his arms and looked up at him.

"Stiles" I said softly.

"Yeah"

"Why do you wanna sit around and wait for me, your an attractive guy I'm sure there's plenty of girls that would want to give you a go"

"Last time I checked there wasn't any girls crawling at my feet" he chuckled while playing with my hair while I fiddled with his fingers.

"Well what about Lydia?" He then stopped laughing and looked at me a bit more serious.

"Your joking right" I stayed silent and waited for a response. "Aurora I used to but it's always deep down been you, even after you left" he said.

"Ok" I agreed I didn't want to argue, but I just didn't believe that for some reason he dropped his whole obsession with Lydia for me.

"Alright we skipped 5th hour we should probably go to class so my dad doesn't kill me" stiles said pulling me up off of the ground.

We then both walked to our class that we shared by the way, and finished out the school day. Scott didn't ever tell me about his plan on sneaking into the bus garage tonight so I'll have to talk to him.

I have no clue what good is gonna come out of this but hopefully Scott knows what he's doing.