31

Me and stiles made our way over To Scott, and sat down next to him.

"Well we survived dude you know, we outlasted the alpha" stiles said with his hands on his knees. "It's still good right, being alive?"

"When we were in the chemistry room he walked right by us, you don't think that it herd us, you don't think it knew exactly where we were?" Scott said diving into a completely different topic.

"Well then how come we're still alive?" I said confused.

"It wants me in its pack" he sighed. "But I- I think first I have to get rid of my old pack" Scott explained.

"What? What do you mean old pack?" Stiles asked.

"Allison, Lydia, you guys" Scott replied.

"The alpha doesn't want to kill us-" I said pausing not wanting to finish.

"He wants me to do it" Scott said finishing my sentence.

"And that's not even the worst part" Scott shook his head.

"How in the HOLY HELL is that not the worst part SCOTT?" Stiles yelled.

"Because when he made me shift" he paused. "I wanted to do it, I wanted to kill you". Me and stiles looked at Scott with almost an expression of hurt on our faces. "All of you" Scott went on.

We sat in silence for a while longer until Scott got up and started walking over to something. I quickly got up and followed Scott, as did stiles. It was deaton he was in the ambulance, completely fine.

"How did you-?" Scott asked.

"Get out?" Deaton said cutting Scott off. "not easily, and from what they tell me I'm alive because of you, I think I owe you a raise" he said smiling Like something was funny. That reminds me, Derek. He's fine he healed his body and cars gone. I feel stupid for freaking out over nothing.

"Guys come on, let's let the emts do there job. you can talk to him later" sheriff said motioning for us to go.

"I have to go talk to Allison, are you coming home or going with stiles?" Scott asked.

"Um I don't know-"

"You should- come back with me" stiles said.

"Looks like I'm going with stiles, see you tomorrow" I smiled.

"Call me in the morning okay? About the bight" Scott said.

"I will" I nodded. And with that Scott ran to talk to Allison.

"Come on" stiles said giving me a half smile. He wrapped his arm around my waist gently and walked me to his dads car. We climbed in the back and shut the doors to wait for stiles' dad. I laid my head down on his lap and traced pictures with my fingers on his legs.

He ran his fingers through my hair then started to do more with it I'm not sure what. I think he's braiding my hair.

"Stiles" I chuckled.

"Mhm" he said concentrating.

"How do you know how to braid hair?" I smiled.

"Oh, my mom used to have me braid her hair all the time when I was younger" he said slowly. "Why?"

"Because I think it's adorable".

"Do you have a hair tie?" He asked.

"Yes" I laughed grabbing the hair tie off of my wrist. He put the hair tie in my hair and laughed.

"You really are something stiles stilinski" I yawned.

"You think so?" He said rubbing my back.

"Oh I know so" I then shut my eyes and let the sleepiness take over my body.

STILES POV

I hadn't realized Aurora fell asleep, until I went to say something and she didn't respond. Her long beautiful hair laid in my lap. I unbraided it when I realized she was sleeping. My mom said it gave her headaches when she slept with her hair in a braid.

Eventually all of the cop car lights faded and the police officers drove off. My dad climbed in the front seat of the car.

"STILES-" he began to say.

"SH she's sleeping" I said pointing at Aurora in my lap. He chuckled and looked back at me.

"Why do you have a hair tie on your wrist, son you're bald" my dad said.

"It's Auroras I braided her hair". He then let out another small laugh.

"Your mom would be proud of you, you know?" He said smiling.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"The man you've become. she always talked about how her son was going to treat girls right, and he'd be the perfect man" he said. I gave him a half smile. I wasn't sad she'd been gone for a while but it still hurts.

My dad started the car and drove home. The car ride there was quiet, my dad really never talked about my mom anymore. I know it hurts him, maybe even more then it hurts me. They were in love you know. I could only imagine growing old with Aurora starting a family then her dying on me. Never in a million years I don't think I could handle that pain.

We pulled into the driveway and my dad opened the back door of the car, because you know it's a cop car. I moved as quietly as I could but somehow she still woke up.

"Stiles?" She said tired and confused.

"We're at my house, I was gonna carry you in but you woke up"

"Can u still carry me?" she yawned.

"Yeah" I laughed. I lifted her out of the car and held her like a baby. Her arms rapped around my neck and her head against my chest. I wouldn't want to be like this with anyone else except for her.

I walked through the front door and closed it behind me. My dad was in the kitchen getting something to drink.

"Goodnight kids" he chuckled.

"Goodnight" Aurora mumbled into my chest.

"Night" I laughed and continued to walk to my bedroom. I got to my room closed and locked the door, since my dad loves walking in on us. I then set Aurora down on the bed gently.

She sat up and kicked her shoes off. I threw her my clothes to sleep in so she could change.

"I love sleeping in your clothes you know, you smell great" she mumbled half asleep, fighting to keep her eyes from shutting.

"Is that wolf bight making you crazy or something?" I laughed.

"Only for you" she said taking her jeans off, and putting my sweat pants on.

"You're tired" I said while changing my shirt.

"I know" she laid back down and covered up with a blanket. I turned the lights off and walked over to my bed. I got in bed next to Aurora and pulled her closer to me while wrapping my arms around her. I nuzzled my face into her hair which smelt of honey and shampoo. I ran my hand down her arm to find her hand. I intertwined my fingers with hers and brought them to her chest. I shut my eyes And let myself try to relax. But even when I'm trying to relax and sleep all I can think about his her.

Maybe it was her eyes, or her smile. Or maybe her ability to light up a room with her smile. Maybe it was her pure full heart, or her ability to always tell the truth, and speak her mind.

I don't know what it is, what she has that makes me feel so complete. But we are one, Aurora and I. We are currently intertwined by the finger tips, and laced together by our legs. She is everything to me.

I think I would simply cease to exist without her.