42.

I'm so so sooo sorry for how long it's taking me to put these chapters up hang in there with me thank you too everyone still reading (I made this one extra long  Bc of the wait😏😏) 🙏🙏

The sun was setting and the crowd was fading until eventually it was just us sitting on the swings. I kicked my feet making the swing go back and forth slowly, I felt stiles looking at me. I embarrassingly fixed my posture and lifted my chin.

"You know I notice every time you do that" he cleared his throat.

"Every time I do what?" I said acting like didn't already know the answer.

"Every time you realize I'm looking at you, you change how you look, why?" He said sternly.

"I don't know it's something I've always done" I shrugged.

"I wish that one day you get comfortable enough to not feel the need to do that around me, because I hope you know I think you're fine just the way you are." I looked at him with a cheesy grin on my face as my face got astronomically hot.

Im seriously blushing right now.

"Not to Ruin our moment or anything but we should probably head back" stiles said standing up from the swing and walking in front of me. He reached his hand out for mine helping me up.

"I really hope Derek and Scott haven't come back yet" i said as we walked out of the park, the only sounds other than us being the leaves crunching underneath our feet.

"Yeah it will be more my problem then yours if we get caught, Derek will kill me" he nervously laughed.

"It'll be fine".

stiles reached down and held my cold hand as we continued our way back to Dereks building.

It had been at least 5 minutes of comfortable silence until I just had this overwhelming feeling someone or something else was near us. I know that sounds so cliche but I've always been right about stuff like this. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I stopped without warning to look around us to see if anyone was following us.

"What's wrong?" He looked down at me confused.

"Nothing we should probably just walk a little faster if we wanna get there before Derek and Scott" I shrugged it off, But he knew that wasn't it I could tell by the look on his face, he still continued to walk anyway.

I grasped the weapon Derek had given me inside my pocket and looked around for a second time.

"Aurora seriously what is it you're freaking me out" he stopped and looked at me.

"Stiles!" I yelled grabbing his arm.

I heard a screech from a tire then a loud gun noise and flash. I felt something thick and Liquidy splatter all over me.

My ears were ringing so bad It made me want to just fall over and not get back up. I looked up at stiles he looked like he was about to throw up there was splattered blood all over his face and shirt, it wasn't ours though.

At our feet laid something dead I'm not sure what because it was blown into pieces. I looked at my hands and arms there was three deep claw marks dug into my skin, which is strange because I didn't even feel it happening, but it hurts. There was also blood all over my shirt and hell probably my face too.

"Aurora!" A voice sounded in my ears but the ringing was so bad I could hardly hear it. I turned my head and it was Scott and Derek rushing out of the car.

Then finally my ears popped and I came back to reality. There was literally guts all over the ground on my shoes I think there was even a piece in my hair.