9.

I got up the next morning to Allison waking me up saying her mom made breakfast. Allison gave me a clean pair of clothes to wear it wasn't much, just jeans and a beacon hills hoodie.

I walked down stairs with Allison and she introduced me to her parents, since they weren't here when we got back last night.

"I'm Aurora McCall" I stuck my hand out to shake her fathers hand.

"McCall?" He asked.

"Yeah I have a twin brother, Scott Ughm, he's on the lacrosse team".

"Oh yeah that must be where I recognize him from" he said.

I ate breakfast with Allison and her family and apparently Allison's aunt Kate was coming into town and she was extremely excited for it. Shortly after I finished eating stiles texted me and told me he was here so I said goodbye to everyone and walked out of the front door and climbed into stiles' jeep.

"Oh my god, I've got so much to tell you but I can't do it here"stiles said quickly driving off.

"Why could you not tell me what you had to say in Allison's drive way?" I said confused.

"Because I can't".

Stiles then pulled into his driveway and opened my door for me, and dragged me up to his bedroom then shut the door, and then proceeded to check the windows like someone was gonna be outside listening to us.

"Stiles what are you doing?"

"Ughm alright so" he said walking all over his room.

"STILES" I yelled, wanting him to get to the point.

"So Scott is definitely a werewolf and so is Derek. that's why I was worried last night because he drove you home, and Allison's dad is a werewolf hunter and almost killed Scott in the woods last night, but Derek saved him." He spat out.

"Oh, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" I said and got up from his bed and started pacing the room. I then started to find it harder and harder to breath then my vision started to get blurry. The last thing I saw was stiles running at me to catch me from falling, then Everything went black.

I woke up and it was dark outside and I was in stiles' bed. I still couldn't really see anything so I called out his name too see if he was in the room.

"Stiles?"

"Hey, yeah I'm here" he shot up from a chair he had next his bed. He looked like he had fallen asleep.

"What happened?" I asked while scratching my arm.

"Oh you fainted" he said casually.

"God, what time is it?".

"It's like 9 o'clock, I can drive you home if you want me too"

"No it's fine stiles I'll just stay here you don't have too"I said to him.

"Oh cool, you can have my bed and I can sleep in the chair if you want".

"Ughm, sure" I said, he really was gonna sleep in his chair. What a weirdo. About like 10 minutes of trying to go to sleep I rolled over to see if stiles was still awake, and he was.

"Stiles" I asked.

"Yeah" he turned his head to look at me.

"Do you just want to get in the bed next to me?" I asked.

"Ugh, yeah sure" he said getting up from the chair and crawling into the bed next to me. He scooted closer and put his arm around me. Not even 5 minutes later I heard him whisper in my ear.

"I still can't sleep".

"Okay hold on" I said i flipped over and shoved his shoulder so he would flip to his other side as well. I then wrapped my arm around him making him the little spoon.

"Yes or no?" I asked.

"Yes" he said then we both fell asleep. Note to self, stiles is the little spoon.

———next morning———

I woke up and stiles was still in my arms like a little baby, he was adorable. Stiles wasn't waking up anytime soon so I decided to go back to sleep.

I then woke up again to Scott smacking stiles in the head. This is bad.

"DUDE" Scott yelled at stiles.

"What?" Stiles yawned not realizing what was going on. He then opened his eyes and realized Scott was standing over him, while he was cuddled up next me. He then widened his eyes and jumped out of the bed. I picked up one of stiles' pillows and put it over my face.

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH MY SISTER?" Scott yelled at stiles again. I threw the pillow off of my face and looked at Scott.

"NO" me and stiles both yelled at the same time.

"WELL IT SURE LOOKS LIKE YOU DID"

"I MEAN-, we did but we didn't." Stiles said scratching the back of his head.

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?" Scott yelled angrily and confused.

"Scott we just slept in the same bed that's all, I fainted after stiles told me everything about you Derek and Allison's dad and I didn't wake up till like 9 so I just stayed over. it's not that big of a deal" I said to Scott.

"Well it's a big deal to me, you guys seemed real close when I walked in" Scott said still annoyed. Stiles was in the corner of the room as red as a tomato.

"I don't know man, ugh the bed is just small" stiles said.

"You were literally wrapped in my sisters arms stiles"

"I was cold" stiles replied.

"So you relied on my sister to keep you warm rather then a blanket?"

"That's how it played out, yeah" stiles said awkwardly

"I know you two have a thing for each other and it's not happening, EVER on my watch got it"Scott said to the two of us.

"I don't have a thing for stiles" I said to Scott. I looked over in stiles' Direction and it looked like I had just stabbed him in the chest, god I felt horrible. Of course I had a thing for him, but was I ever going to admit that. No.

"You guys are idiots come on Aurora" Scott said. Dragging me out off the room. I turned my head to stiles and gave him a sympathetic 'I'm sorry' smile. safe to say he didn't smile back, he just nodded his head.

Scott then drove us home and told the whole almost getting killed in the woods by Allison's father story from his point of view.

"So what do we tell mom?" I asked getting out the car.

"Ugh we don't" Scott replied.

"How are we just supposed to lie to her?"

"I will tell her everything eventually when the time is right" he said. We then walked into the house and I took a shower, and put on my own clothes since I was wearing Allison's still. I texted Allison and told her I would get her clothes back to her tomorrow, but she told me to just keep them.

I wonder if Allison knows about all the werewolf's and her dad being a hunter. I hope she doesn't. We already have enough going on right now and Allison being a 16 year old werewolf killer would be to much to handle. On top of the fact that I just messed things up with stiles I think. I don't know how to make him feel better without saying 'I was lying stiles I do have a thing for you' which I will absolutely not be saying to him.