33.

Stiles followed me into the bathroom quietly, shutting the door, and locking it. I walked over to the shower, turning the water on. I turned around to stiles taking his shirt off. For being so pale, and scrawny, he was so attractive at the same time.

I walked over towards him, looking up at him slowly taking in his body.

"You like?" He said cockily.

"Oh shut up" I said laughing.

"No seriously I've been working out, so Derek will quit making fun of me" he said.

"He's always gonna make fun of you stiles" I said brushing through my hair with my fingers, before I got in the shower.

"I think it's because he likes you" he said quietly in envy.

"Stiles" I said completely thrown off guard by what he had just said.

"What, Do you not see the way he treats you compared to how he treats us?" He said defensively. "And you guys are together so much".

"You know stiles, he told me that I remind him of his sister that died in the fire, maybe that's why he likes hanging out with me" I said annoyed at what stiles was inferring.

"I didn't know that" he said quietly.

"Just like how you didn't know how Isaac is being abused at home, you really need to know more before you start talking stiles" I said turning around to face him leaning on the sink.

"I know I'm sorry" he nodded.

"And Just because Derek is good looking, doesn't mean we have sex every time we're together stiles" I said looking him In his eyes. "You don't really think I would do that to you, do you?" I asked offended.

I wasn't offended because of Derek, I was offended because he thinks so low of me. He thinks that i really go and sleep with a 23 year old behind his back. Derek makes me feel safe when I'm around him, so does stiles but in a different way. Derek brings me the kind of comfort of a father protecting his child. Trust me I thought of him in a completely different way when I first seen him. But now I couldn't ever.

"I know you don't, and listen I'm not trying to victimize myself, I swear I know I'm in the wrong here, but I just get so insecure when you talk to other men" he said with hurt in his eyes. "Derek is a big muscular strong werewolf that can protect you, and I'm a skinny normal teenager who can't provide you the same safety Derek can".

"Stiles you don't have to be strong to make me feel safe, you walk in the room and I feel safe" I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes really" I laughed.

"You still just wait till I'm just as ripped as Derek" he said crossing his arms looking down at me in the eyes.

"Oh I'd love to see it" I laughed. He pulled me in kissing me messily taking my shirt off. I ran my fingers down his bare stomach reaching for the band of his sweat pants. I pulled his sweatpants down while he kissed me everywhere, from my mouth,
to my neck, to my cheeks, to my nose.

He pulled down the large sweat pants he had given me last night and dropped them around my ankles, leaving me to take my feet out of them. He roughly ran his hands through my hair as I pulled down his boxers. He pulled the strap of my braw down off of my shoulder and attempted to take my braw off. It was cute of him for trying but he couldn't.

He mumbled something into my skin, I don't know what he said. he was probably just mad he couldn't get it off.

"It hooks in the back stiles" I laughed.