26.

After our free period was over we all went back to class. We only had a couple hours of the school day left so it wasn't to horrible.

The bell for the end of the day finally rung. We found out 2 things today. 1. Scott was wrong about Allison  she does not make him weak, she keeps him in control. and 2. Allison is what Derek calls 'Scott's anchor'. She makes him calm when he looses control. Kind of like how stiles makes me feel.

We found this out when Scott was getting yelled at in class and he almost turned until he suddenly calmed down. Allison was holding his hand from the seat behind him.

I walked down the crowded school hallways looking for Scott and stiles. I couldn't find them anywhere. I walked to the boys locker room to see if they might be in there.

I entered the empty dark room, there was no sign of Scott and stiles so I turned around to walk out until I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Jackson?" I said confused. He harshly grabbed my shoulders and slammed me into one of the lockers. "What's your problem" I asked.

"You and your freak brother need to stay away from Lydia and Allison" he said with a firm grip on me.

"I don't know what your talking about" I said quietly.

"Oh you know exactly what I'm talking about" he said getting close in my face.

"Get off of me" I squirmed in his tight hold.

"What?" He said tilting his head. "You don't like this?" He said pretending to be offended. "Being this close to me" he whispered in my ear grabbing my waist. He leaned in and started kissing my neck. Just as he was about to kiss my lips I quickly head butted him hoping it would make him let go of me.

He grasped his lip with one hand still holding onto me. He wiped the blood off of his lip and looked at me evilly. He quickly raised his hand and striked me across the face twice. I let out a whimper of pain as he hit me for the third time.

"Say you're sorry" he smiled.

"Go to hell" I spit in his face not letting my guard down.

"You bitch" he said wiping the spit out of his eye. Just as he was about to raise his hand to hit me again he was knocked onto the ground.

I looked over to see who it was. It was Derek.

Derek punched Jackson repeatedly in the face and then grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"If I ever see you hit her again" he said holding the now bruised and bloody boy up. "I'll kill you". He let go of Jackson dropping him on the ground.

"Come on" Derek said walking my way and wrapped his arm around me.

We got to his car and I got in the passenger seat and closed the door. Derek climbed into the driver seat and started the car.

I sat quietly for a minute until he pulled out of the school parking lot.

"Thank you" I mumbled.

"Don't thank me" he sighed. "I owe you for always sticking up for me, and the guy deserves it, he's a prick" he said. I nodded and chewed on the inside of my lip and picked at the beds of my finger nails.

"What were you doing at the school anyway" I asked trying to make conversation.

"I was looking for Scott but I couldn't find him" he said.

"Yeah I couldn't find him ether" I shrugged. "where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm going to go see my uncle Peter at the hospital then take you home".