20.

Me and Scott sat in silence listening to the radio driving around waiting for our mom to get off of work. It was still only 6:30 and she doesn't get off until 8. I turned down the radio and looked at Scott.

"Ugh Scott" I said softly.

"What's up" he smiled.

"I know mom said to not let me out of your sight but I really, REALLY need to talk to stiles. If you could just drive me there and wait outside for me it would mean the world" I said sweet talking him.

"Fine, but don't tell mom" he sighed.

"Of course" I grinned and turned to look out the window.

When we got to stiles' house I hopped out of the car and ran to the front door step. I knocked on the door and waited for a response. The door then opened but it wasn't just stiles, Lydia was there too.

"Oh, oh my god" I said Turing around to leave.

"Aurora" stiles said grabbing my arm to stop me from leaving.

"I'll just come back later you're clearly busy" I said yanking my arm out of his grip. He ran out side of his house shutting the door behind him leaving Lydia inside.

"Aurora shes just over for homework" stiles said grabbing my arm again.

"Sure" i nodded.

"Aurora"

"Stiles, I don't care. This is my fault I'm the one that said we should be just friends" I said removing my arm from his tight grip again.

"But-" he began to say.

"It doesn't matter, I don't care if you see other girls stiles" I was lying i do care.

"I'm not seeing her Aurora". He said Turing red like he always does.

"Don't lie, you have had a crush on her for years" I snapped.

"I'm not lying" he protested.

"YES YOU ARE" I yelled. I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Stiles you have had a crush on her for years, those feeling don't just disappear" i said trying to keep calm.

"I—" he said cutting himself off.

"But I don't blame you" I said fake smiling. "She's beautiful, she's popular, she's sweet, nice, rich, smart what's not to like right" I nodded. I still love Lydia. she's my friend, I don't blame her for this. it isn't her fault. I even told her once before that i don't like stiles, she probably doesn't even have a clue.

"It's not even like that Aurora I swear" he said.

"Then what is it?" I asked. He didn't respond he just stood there, trying to think of what to say. "Exactly stiles, I'm leaving see you in school" I turned around and left.

I got into the car and slammed the door. Scott looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"Are you okay, you guys were arguing for like 10 minutes" Scott said.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Aurora your not fine, tell me what's wrong" Scott said trying to get something out of me.

"Lydia was inside with stiles" I said slowly.

"I'm gonna kill him" he let out a angry deep breath, started the car and pulled off. Seconds later when I went to look at the steering wheel I saw Scott's claws slowly coming out.

"Scott pull over" i said. He didn't question it he just pulled over. "I'm gonna drive you're to upset, I don't want you to crash moms car" I said unbuckling my seatbelt and opening the passenger side door. Me and Scott switched sides and I drove the rest of the way to the hospital to pick up our mom from work.