29.

The three of us stood in the locker rooms. the room was dead quiet, the only sounds filling the room being our heavy breaths. A bead of sweat trickled down my forehead, I wiped it away and rested my hand back down on the bench.

Suddenly the sounds of footsteps came from down the hall.

"Do you guys hear that?" I whispered.

"Hide now" Scott said. We all ran for the lockers. I watched as Scott tried to open a locker, but it didn't open.

"It's locked" Scott said in panic.

"Well find one that's not locked" I said going down the row of lockers, checking for an unlocked one as fast as possible. Scott found one that was unlocked and quickly climbed in and shut it. I kept going searching for an unlocked one. The foot steps echoed down the hall coming closer.

Stiles found an unlocked one and looked over at me. The door handle to the locker room started to move meaning he was outside of the door.

"Aurora just get in this one with me" stiles whispered. I ran over to stiles and we shoved ourselves into the locker and shut it. Our bodies were shoved against each other and our faces were inches apart.

I felt his hot breath on my face, as he snaked his arms around my body,  holding me close to him, as if I wasn't already close enough to him.

"If we weren't under these circumstances I'd say this position were in is hot" stiles whispered and chuckled in my ear. He gets turned on by everything and anything I swear.

"I guess we're just gonna have to wait till we aren't being chased by a huge killing wolf huh?" I whispered in his ear.

"Unfortunately" he said under his breath.

The door handle clicked and the door creaked open. The sound of feet dragging against the ground filled the silent room. A flashlight then shown through the holes in the locker me and stiles were shoved into.

A flashlight? Why would the alpha be walking around with a flashlight. I peeked through the slots in the locker. It was the janitor for Christ sakes.

"It's the janitor" I whispered to stiles. He opened the door and we stumbled out of the locker, Scott also followed behind us out of the locker he was in.

"What are you doing here?" stiles yelled but whispered at the same time.

"What am I doing here, What are you kids doing here? Are you guys trying to kill me or something?" The janitor said angry and confused.

"You need to get out of here now" Scott said.

"Why would I need to get out of here, I'm supposed to be here" he scoffed and walked out of the locker room. We all made eye contact and followed him out into the hallway. But as soon as we stepped out of the locker room blood was seeping through his shirt. He was being impaled from behind by the alpha.

We all without hesitation ran down the hall, until a classroom came into sight. We all crammed into the room and locked the door.

I stood with my hands on my knees, panting out of breath. I've ran more tonight then I think I have in my whole life. We stood there for around 10 minutes trying to catch our breaths, until the sound of a phone ringing interrupted the silence.

"What the hell?" I said confused.

"I know that ring" Scott said.

"What?" Stiles asked.

"It's Allison's" he said getting up from leaning on the wall and heading for the door. Me and stiles followed close behind. We walked down the hallway following the ring tone.

We rounded a corner to see not only Allison, but Jackson, and Lydia.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me" I groaned.

"What are you guys doing here?" Scott asked.

"You Texted me?" Allison said confused.

"I what?" Scott shook his head even more confused.

"Why do I have a feeling you didn't send that text" Allison asked.

"Because I didn't" Scott replied.

A quiet growl then sounded in my ear.

"Did u guys hear that?" I asked.

"Hear what?" Scott asked.

"Something growled, I- I- heard it" I stated, baffled on how he didn't hear what I just heard.

"I didn't hear anything either Aurora" Allison said confused.

"Me neither" stiles said.

"Same" Jackson shrugged. Stiles shot him a nasty glare.

"I heard it" Lydia said confused. I spun around and looked for where the growl came from, nothing. I walked off down the hall further, till the hallway intersected and there was another hall. I looked down it, nothing.

"Aurora where are you going?" Stiles asked.

"Sh, hold on" The halls were dark so it was hard to see anything, but I think I could make out a figure walking out of a classroom now.

"Stiles-" I said quietly. Now that the figure was closer I could see it clearly, it was on all four legs, and red eyes. It was the alpha.

"RUN" I yelled at them down the hallway. As soon as I yelled it's like i struct something in it, and it started darting at me. I was far behind Scott and them. They were already running up the stairs mean while the alpha was right behind me.

Stiles was slowing himself down by turning his head back to look at me every five seconds, to make sure I hadn't been killed. I don't blame him I'd probably be doing the same thing, but he needs to move unless he wants to get caught.

The wolfs breath was hot I could feel it on the back of my neck, it was getting closer. My converse were scraping against the tile floor. I reached the stairs and went to take a step, but I was swept off of my feet, not in the good way either. The alpha had me.

"AURORA" stiles screamed. Him and Scott stopped in their tracks as the huge beast had me in its grip. Scott looked horrified.

"you have to keep running, I'll be fine go" I said firmly to the two boys.

"Aurora I-" stiles began to say but was drug by Jackson down the hallway. I hate him a lot, Jackson. But he's just the prick I needed to convince my friends to leave without me. He dragged them all away from me and safely into a class room.

I let out a sigh of relief until something swung and hit me in the back of the head causing me to fall to the floor. I got on my knees to get up and run, but everything was getting dark and I couldn't stand. I fought to keep my eyes open, but I eventually lost and passed out...