10.

After sleeping in the same bed as stiles for some reason I found it hard to sleep without him. It probably sounds weird and creepy because it was just a one time thing but I missed it already.

I got up to get ready for school and did my usual, take a shower, wake up Scott, do my makeup. But when I went to wake up Scott he seemed really distressed about something, probably the fact he's a teenage werewolf but i didn't ask.

I played on my phone in the living room until I herd stiles' 'come out side' honk.

"SCOTT STILES IS HERE" I yelled for him because he was still upstairs.

"You used all of the hot water" he said while running down the stairs with wet hair.

"My bad" i shrugged my shoulders and walked out the front door.

I hopped into the jeep and sat in middle next to stiles, I then instantly regretted not letting Scott get in the middle. I completely forgot about last night.

"Ughm hey" he said awkwardly. I then froze up like a weirdo. God I couldn't speak, say something, say something. All I could manage was a smile. Then thankfully Scott got in the car.

When we got to school Scott started talking about this dream he had about killing Allison. That's probably why he looked so out of shape this morning.

"-And I woke up out of breath and sweating, it just felt so real. I've never had a dream like that" Scott said.

"Well I have but they usually end a little differently" stiles said.

"Oh my god your disgusting" I elbowed stiles in the side.

"Never give me that much detail about you in bed again, especially considering they're all probably about my sister" Scott said.

"Dude are you kidding me" stiles said slapping his hand over his eyes.

"Well I'm gonna go to class now. Scott let me know if you see Allison or not" I said trailing off.

I walked into class and saw Isaac. Crap I totally ditched him at Lydias party. I sat down next to him and looked at him sympathetically.

"Isaac I'm so, so sorry I ditched you. I swear it wasn't my fault tho, stiles is really overprotective and I was wasted".

"But isn't Scott supposed to do that kind of brotherly stuff, not stiles ?" he said confused.

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry I'm not sure either. I swear it didn't mean anything tho, I'll make it up to you I swear".

"It's okay, we'll figure it out" he laughed. Good to know he doesn't hold grudges, because if I was him I'd definitely be mad at me.

Me and Isaac had a lot of classes together, so we sat by each other through first to fourth hour, but then we had lunch. So I dragged him out of our fourth hour to lunch.

"Hey can we talk to you" stiles asked standing beside Scott.

"Yeah sure"

"Alone" stiles said looking at Isaac.

"Oh ughm yeah. Isaac I'll be right back" I said walking around the corner out of the cafeteria with stiles and Scott.

"So, Allison is okay but I think the dream was real" Scott explained to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Go look" he said. I walked back into the cafeteria To look out the window, and there was a bus with the back door broken off and it was covered in blood.

"Oh my god, you think you did this, what makes you so sure it wasn't Derek?" I asked Scott.

"I'm not sure" Scott said, then a man was pulled out of the woods on a stretcher.

"Scott" I said to get his attention. Stiles and Scott then turned to look out at the man on the stretcher. The man then sat up fast from the stretcher and gasped.

"Well at least he's not dead" stiles said trying to lighten the mood.

I then walked over to Isaac and sat next to him at the lunch table, and Scott and stiles followed.

Stiles had sat down next to me putting me in the middle of Isaac and him, and Scott sat across the table.

"So you and Aurora" stiles said with fake smile.

"Oh ughm" Isaac started to say until Lydia, Allison Jackson, and Danny sat down at the table with us.

"Hey" I greeted Allison and Lydia.

"Hey" Allison and Lydia said back smiling.

"So I herd you and Allison are going out tonight, what are you doing because there's no way I'm watching anymore lacrosse video's with Jackson" Lydia said to Scott.

"Oh we, ugh we're, I don't really know yet" Scott stuttered.

"How about we go bowling on a double date!" Lydia said excitedly. Scott and Allison gave each other a weird look. I don't think they were looking for a double date.

"Sure" Allison nodded.

"Or how about we can go on a triple date and Aurora and Isaac can come" Lydia suggested this was a perfect makeup for ditching Isaac I know stiles is gonna throw a fit, but you know what I'm gonna go.

"Yeah sure, do you wanna go" I turned to Isaac.

"Yeah sure I'll go" he said smiling. I loved seeing him happy, it wasn't something I got to see much.

"WHAT?" Stiles choked out.

"What?" I looked at him. He then grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the cafeteria.

"Stiles, stiles, STILES" I yelled to get him to stop dragging me. "what is up your ass?" I looked up at him.

"Your really gonna go on a date with him?"stiles asked.

"Yes, why do you care?" I yelled at him.

"Well- I- I just thought" he stuttered.

"Thought what stiles?".

"I thought that, we you know" he said slowly.

"Stiles if you Have something to say, say it".

"I just don't like you and Isaac" he spat out. I knew that's not what he was trying to say but I responded anyways.

"And why not, what has he ever done to you?" I asked him.

"Nothing I just-"

"Then conversation over, I'm going on that date" I began to walk away when stiles pulled me back by my arm.

"NO DON'T" he yelled.

"SERIOUSLY?" I don't know why he started yelling but I yelled back.

"YES" he yelled again.

"You know stiles I think I know why you don't want me to go on the date with Isaac" I said annoyed.

"Oh really and why's that" stiles said.

"Because you'd rather me go on the date with you instead of Isaac, am I wrong?" It was very bold of me to say but I said it.

"I-" he said at loss for words.

"Exactly" I said and stormed back off to the cafeteria, as he walked off into the boys locker room .

I sat back down and I guess it was obvious I was pissed off because Scott could tell.

"Are you okay? And where's stiles" Scott asked.

"Oh no, I'm great, and stiles is probably crying in the locker room or something, I don't really care Scott" I said to him. And with that lunch was over and Scott walked off to the locker room to find stiles.