5.

After stiles and Scott's practice, Scott informed us while in the jeep that he had lost his inhaler in the woods. "SERIOUSLY SCOTT MOMS GONNA KILL YOU DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE-" I yelled at Scott because mom really couldn't afford for him to be losing his inhaler.

"I know they are expensive Aurora, and that's why me you and stiles are going to the woods to look for it" he cut me of giving me sarcastic smile.

"You know Scott sarcasm only looks good on stiles, so you should cut it out" I said annoyed with him. I definitely didn't volunteer to go look through the woods for a tiny inhaler. I'm glad he's the asthmatic twin so I don't have to use a inhaler.

I looked over at stiles to see him blushing at me, I guess he took my insult towards Scott as a compliment.

"Oh ughm hey Scott, you've got a crush on Allison argent right?" I asked my brother.

"Ugh yeah how did you know I didn't tell yo-" he mumbled.

"Because it's almost too obvious Scott, you were drooling over her while we were in the hallway today." I stated. His cheeks then turned extremely red.

"But don't worry Scott she thinks you're cute she told me so."

"REALLY? When" he asked me like a excited little boy.

"While we were watching you play lacrosse, she asked me too put in a good word for her and said that you were cute." I told him.

"No way this is great." He said happily.

"You should ask her to go to Lydias party with you ,I'm going to " I suggested to Scott.

"That's an even better idea, god I love having a sister" Scott smiled at me.

"And who are you going with?" stiles looked at me with one raised eyebrow.

"Oh I'm going with Isaac lahey, curly blonde tall skinny g-" I started describing him to stiles just in case he didn't know who he was.

"Oh I know who Isaac lahey is" stiles said to me in a angrier tone then before hand.

"Why are you upset?" I asked him, I don't know why he's getting all defensive all of a Sudden. "He's a nice guy, I could be going with someone like Jackson"I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"I'd rather you go with nobody"stiles said flying one arm in the air because the other hand was driving.

"Why would I go with nobody, what did you want me to go with you?" I said to stiles. His face got really red and he scratched the back of his head.

"Ughm, I- Ugh" he stuttered.

"You could of just asked I would've said yeah, but now I'm going with Isaac so don't be bitter" I said to stiles.

———after the car ride———

"So Scott" i said while walking through the woods with him and stiles.

"Yeah" Scott replied.

"When we're you gonna tell me that the huge wound on your side is apparently healed?"

"I didn't wanna freak you out okay"Scott turned to me.

"Well I'm definitely freaked out, what is up with you?" I said to Scott while stiles just listened in.

" idk when I was playing lacrosse it was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball and that's not the only weird thing I- I'm hearing things I shouldn't be able to hear, smell things" Scott went on.

"Smell things, like what?" Stiles asked.

"Like the Mint gum in your pocket" Scott stated.

"I don't even have any mint gum" stiles said as he reached for his pocket I waited for stiles to look and see if there was mint gum there and sure enough there was.

"Okay and this all started with a bite" stiles asked Scott.

"What if it's like a infection or something, and my body is filling with adrenaline before I go into shock or something" Scott replied.

"You know what I actually think I've heard of this, it's a specific kind of infection" stiles told Scott. There's no way Stiles actually has an answer for this.

"Are you serious" Scott said obliviously.

"Yeah, yea I think it's called lycanthropy" stiles said. Really oh my god. Scott's not gonna even gonna know what he's talking about.

"Really stiles-" I was then hushed by him.

"What's that, is that bad" Scott said concerned. My poor stupid brother.

"Oh yeah it's the worst, but only once a month"stiles continued. I then slapped my hand over my face.

"Once a month?" Scott said confused, still not picking up the joke.

"Mhm, on the night of the full moon, aruouuuu" he then howled at Scott like a dog. Scott shoved stiles in his shoulder and continued walking.

"Hey, your the one that herd a wolf howling" stiles chuckled.

"there could be something seriously wrong with me" Scott said throwing his hands in the air.

"I know your a werewolf" stiles said putting his hands up and imitating a werewolf, he then proceeded to growl at Scott like a wolf.

We continued walking until Scott got to the spot he claimed he was at even tho there was no inhaler and no half of a dead body."I could've sworn this was it the body was right here"Scott said.

I bent down to help Scott move the leaves to help find his inhaler.

"Maybe the killer moved the body" stiles shrugged.

"If he did I hope he left my inhaler those things are like 80 bucks" Scott replied.

Stiles laughed, but then quickly padded me on the top of my head I looked up at him "what?" I asked. He Motion his eyes over to a good looking man maybe in his 20s standing far behind us. I turned around and kicked Scott it the butt because he was still looking for the inhaler.

"Ow what was that-" he started to say but then noticed the man standing far behind us.

The man then started walking towards us "what are you doing here?" He asked us. Not to be weird or anything but he was hot. Stiles scratched the top of his head like he always does in awkward situations and we all stood there silent like idiots.

"Huh?" he said again asking us since we didn't say anything. "This is private property" he stated.

"Ughm, sorry man we didn't know" stiles told the man.

"Yeah, sorry we were looking for my numb skull brothers inhaler but forget it". I said pointing to Scott.

The man dressed In all black then reached into his leather jacket pocket threw Scott his inhaler and walked away.

"Alright let's go guys I gotta get to work"Scott said not thinking anything of the situation.

"DUDE, that was Derek hale" stiles said slapping Scott in the chest so he would stop walking.

"You guys remember right he's only like a few years older than us" stiles went on.

"Remember what?" Scott asked.

"His family they all burned to death in a fire like 10 years ago" stiles informed us.

"Oh my god" I said to stiles. That poor guy I don't know what I'd do if I lost my mom and Scott.

"I wonder what he's doing back" Scott asked. And that was a good question. What was he doing here?