7.

I left stiles' house to get ready for the party. I felt so bad for leaving him there in a time like this but I still had a date with Isaac. When I got home I immediately went to Scott's room.

"Scott" I knocked on his door.

"Yeah" he replied.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah" I walked into Scott's room and he had wet hair he had probably just taken a shower.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I sat down on the bed next to him.

"Fine" he shrugged.

"Well you just kind of freaked out on stiles back there, you could of really hurt him Scott".

"Why do you care if he gets hurt or not?" He asked, really well because I'm a decent human  believe it or not.

"Because he's my friend?"

"Cut the shit Aurora seriously, we all know you've liked him since fifth grade" he said at me annoyed. Where was this coming from?

"seriously Scott" I said pissed off and stood up from my spot on the bed and looked at him. This must be what stiles was talking about, Scott's supposed to get mean around the night of the full moon.

"What I'm just being honest" he looked at me seeing no problem with what he was saying.

"Scott I don't know what's up your ass today but if you don't cut it out I'm gonna smash your head into a wall, god I can't stand you" I walked out of his room.

"Well be ready because I'm leaving soon and if your not behind me when I get in the car I'm leaving you here" he yelled from his room like nothing was wrong. Scott was picking up Allison and Isaac and taking us to the party so is he leaves me I'm screwed, what a dick.

——-in the car——-

We pulled into Allison's drive way and I climbed in the backseat so my ass hole brother could sit next to his crush. Scott opened the car door for Allison and She got in. Then Scott walked around the car and climbed back into the driver seat.

"Hey Allison" I greeted her.

"Hey Aurora" she smiled at me. I pinched Scott secretly from the back seat to get him to say something but like an idiot he just said 'ow' dramatically.

"OW" he then held his arm.

"Are you okay?" Allison looked at him concerned.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay my Ughm stomach has just been hurting" Scott said. God he's so stupid.

"Oh that sucks" she replied.

"Yeah but it's good to see you tho" he smiled at her. How cute.

"Okay can we go get Isaac yet?" I asked Scott.

"Oh yeah" he said like he'd forgotten.

Once we got to Isaac's I hopped out of the car to go get him.

"I'll be right back, make sure he doesn't leave me Allison" I told her.

"Okay" she laughed, little did she know I was being serious.

As soon as I got to the front porch the door swung open, but it wasn't Isaac it was his dad.

"Oh hey mr.lahey" i said.

"Hey Isaac's just inside you can go in if you want I gotta go" he said then going to his car. I stepped inside the house, and there was broken glass all over the place. I then immediately ran to Isaac's room to find him sitting on the ground crying with his eye bruised. I ran over to him as fast as I could.

"Is he still hitting you Isaac?" I panicked not knowing what to do. I only knew about his father hitting him because when we were kids shortly after Isaac's mom had passed he told me the first time his dad hit him, I thought he stopped but I was wrong.

He then cried even harder after my question. God why would I ask him that obviously he was still hitting him. I then sat down next to him, and he placed his head on my shoulder. My arm was wrapped around him and I was running my fingers through his hair trying to comfort him in any way I could.

"I'm so sorry" he said to me sniffling.

"Don't be sorry this isn't your fault, hey and if you don't wanna go to that stupid party anymore that's fine alright. I could stay here with you we could walk to my house if you wanted or-" he then cut me off.

"No, no I want to go to the party I told you I would go" he said to me.

"It doesn't matter I swear if you don't wanna-"

"We're going" he sniffled and let out a tiny laugh.

"Okay let me text Allison and Scott so they don't think we died on them or something" I then texted Allison and told her that we would be out in a second and Isaac had lost something and we were looking for it as a cover up for what actually was going on.

I lifted his head gently off my shoulder and stood up. I stuck my hand out for Isaac to grab so I could help him off the ground.

"Sit down" I told him and patted a spot on his bed.

"Why?" He asked.

"Just do it" i then grabbed some makeup out of my bag and held it up in front of him.

"You're gonna do my makeup?" He asked.

"No stupid I'm gonna help cover up your bruise really quick" I laughed.

"Oh thanks" he smiled softly at me. I then Applied the makeup on his bruise and covered it up as best as I could.

"And, done" i said smiled pulling up my phone camera so he could see himself.

"Wow it looks like it's not even there" he smiled. His smile was so precious. God I swear I'm gonna kill his father one day.

We then walked out of the house and hopped in the back seat.

"God you guys took forever" Scott laughed.

"Yeah what did you loose Isaac?" Allison asked.

"Probably his virginity with how long they were in there" Scott then said again. God I'm really gonna kill him. He better prey that there is something super natural going on with him or I'm gonna murder him.

Isaac nearly chocked, poor guy there's only so much he can take in one night. I then proceeded to punch him in the arm.

"SCOTT" I yelled at him. Allison just kind of sat there shocked.

Scott then started the car up again, and headed towards Lydia's party. Our night had only just started.