8.

When we got to the party Allison and Scott immediately left me and Isaac to go do something else.

I was debating to ask Isaac if he was okay or not but if I was in his shoes I think it would annoy me for some reason.

"So what do you wanna do?" I looked up at him.

"I only came because you wanted to, I could've stayed home."

"Isaac I asked if you wanted to stay we can go-"

"Im Kidding, loosen up" he laughed.

"God you" I smacked my hand on my forehead. I then linked our arms and dragged him to go get something to drink. We both grabbed red solo cups and drank probably a little too much. After we were probably past wasted I pulled him away to go dance with the crowd of people.

We had been dancing for about five minutes until the dancing became a little more intimate. He then looked into my eyes and he couldn't get any closer then He already was so he tilted his head and went to kiss me when I got pulled away by my arm. Of course it was stiles.

"Stiles what are you doing" I mumbled.

"You're wasted I'm not letting that go any further" he said dragging me in from outside of Lydias house.

"How long have you been watching creep" I said drunk.

"Ughm, that doesn't matter Scott just left and I don't know where to, so your catching a ride with Allison got it" stiles instructed me.

"Okay dad" i said drunkenly.

Once we were in the drive way standing with Allison she looked at stiles confused.

"What's wrong with her?"Allison asked.

"She's wasted can you take her home with you and take care of her I don't trust her bye herself" stiles then unwrapped his arm from around my waste and I tripped until Allison caught me and held me up straight again.

"Yeah sure thing"she smiled holding me up still.

"Need a ride?" It was the man from the woods, Derek.

"Oh that's Derek he's my friend, he's pretty isn't he" i said to Allison.

"Yeah we could use a ride thank you" she chuckled from what I said.

Stiles was still standing in the drive way, he helped me into the back seat of Dereks car and leaned in to whisper something to me.

"Be careful okay?" He whispered.

"Okay love you bye" I kissed his cheek and patted him on the back like a wasted weirdo. He blushed at me and flashed a smile then shut the door.

Once we got to Allison's she thanked Derek for the ride she opened the door and began to help me out.

"Bye Derek" i said like a totally drunk idiot.

"Bye Aurora" he smiled and drove off. Allison helped me inside to her house

"My parents aren't home so it's just us right now" Allison said helping me up the stairs.

"Sleepover" I smiled.

"Yeah let's get you sobered up first" she laughed. Once we got to her room she gave me a comfortable pair of clothes and told me to go shower.

I don't know why but taking a shower sobered me up tremendously. I got out of the shower and put on the grey sweat pants and plain black shirt Allison had let me borrow. I then herd loud banging at Allison's front door.

I ran down the stairs and answered the door, it was stiles.

"Stiles?" I asked.

"Oh thank god" he then came into the house and pulled me into a hug. It was nice but I didn't know what it was for, i still hugged him back tho.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, yeah ughm, I'm alright it's just good to know your okay" he said pulling out of the hug.

"Why wouldn't I be okay?"

"It's a lot right now, I'll tell you tomorrow when your completely sober k?"

"Ugh, okay?" I said very confused by the whole situation.

"Okay well I'll pick you up tomorrow, goodnight" he then gave me a quick hug and ran off to his jeep. He was so awkwardly cute.

I then walked up the stairs to find Allison hiding behind the corner watching me and stiles.

"So you and stiles huh?" She asked.

"Oh my god, oh no" I said quickly.

"Well I wouldn't Judge you, if you guys you know ever did have a thing. I think you guys are adorable" she smiled while closing her bedroom door behind us once we had walked back.

"Why did you think we had a thing in the first place?" I laughed sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Are you crazy do you not see the way you look at each other?" She laughed spinning in a rolly chair she had.

"What do you mean?"

"Love you bye" she said quoting the thing I said to him while drunk, and making kissing noises referring to the kiss I gave him on the cheek.

"Oh my god I can't believe I actually said that I forgot" I said flopping over on her bed.

" I didn't forget" she smiled and raised her eyebrows at me.

"Oh shut up" I laughed and threw a pillow at her.

"No but in all seriousness Stiles definitely has a thing for you Aurora" Allison said.

"You think so?" I asked. God I hope he does.I don't really know what's going on with me and him but I wanted it to last.

"Oh I know so, he looks at you like your a Greek goddess" she laughed throwing the pillow that I previously threw at her back at me.

"Yeah right, you should hear how Scott talks about you" I looked at her smirking.

"No way, spill!".

"Oh Allison this Allison that, she's so pretty, please talk to her for me Aurora" i said mocking my brother.

"Now way he actually has said that" she laughed.

"Oh yes way,I never hear the end of it, Allison that boy is in love with you"

"You think so?".

"Oh I know so" I smiled at her.

"Well I don't know what's up with him then, he totally ditched me at the party" she said getting up from the chair and plopping on her bed.

"My brothers an idiot but i KNOW he really likes you, just give the poor guy another chance or this time I really won't hear the end of it" I laughed.

"I'll think about it" she smiled.