15.

Guys I just realized the plot of the story compared to the show is kind of messed up but Bear with me😭😭

After we called the police to tell them about Derek he was taken into custody, but soon released after they found out the dead girl was his sister, Then he was let go, not good.

Tonight I had to get ready to go on a date with Isaac Lydia Allison Scott and stiles. I took a shower changed my school clothes and did my makeup which took about 2 hours.

I headed down the hallway to get Scott because stiles was out front.

"SCOTT COME ON" I yelled from the other side of his closed door. He came running out of his door and then we were headed out the front door and into stiles' jeep.

I jumped into the middle and gave stiles a small smile considering we still weren't on all the way 'okay terms'. He returned the small smile but then immediately looked away.

"So where are we going?" stiles asked Scott.

"Oh Ughm hold on" Scott pulled out the address to the bowling alley on his phone and gave it to stiles.

We arrived at the bowling place not even 5 minutes later. Scott hopped out of the car and ran over to Allison's car and opened the car door for her.

"I think I'm just gonna wait in the jeep until Isaac gets here" I said turning my head to stiles.

"I- I can wait with if you want" he stuttered.

"Sure" i shrugged.

"Stiles" I said softly.

"Yeah" he answered.

"I'm sorry I swear it wasn't what it looked like, me and Isaac" I said. He let out a sigh and rested his head on the seat then turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of freaked out on you, and let you finish what you were saying before jumping to conclusions".

"Stiles you don't need to be sorry, I would've reacted the same way if I saw you in the hallway like that with someone else".

"Really?" He asked.

"Most definitely" he then let out a little chuckle and picked up his phone. "Hey it's getting late do u wanna go inside or you do u wanna wait still?".

"I'll text him hold on" I then pulled out my phone to see I already had a text from Isaac saying he couldn't come and he was sorry. I'm not mad that he stood me up, because he probably has a good reason.

"He can't come" I looked up from my phone at stiles.

"Well good thing you have a backup date" he smiled and stuck out his elbow for me to latch my arm in. I grabbed his arm and we walked into the bowling alley together.

"Can u bowl?" I whispered in stiles ear still holding on to his arm.

"No, can you?" he whispered back into my ear.

"No" I laughed quietly. "Do U just wanna watch?" I asked.

"Yeah" he laughed back.

We then headed over to where Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Jackson were bowling and sat down on Scott and Allison's side.

"Where's Isaac?" Scott said confused.

"Oh he couldn't come" I nodded awkwardly, still holding on to stiles' arm.

I then felt a little nudge on my side from Allison, she winked at me and laughed. Oh my god I know exactly what she is implying. I then laughed in response then got a weird look from Scott and stiles but that just caused me and Allison to laugh harder.