22.

My mom took me home from the hospital at like 5 in the morning and stiles had left to go to school. I had been in my room all day I think. What time is it? What day is it? I don't know the hospital put me on medication that had me high out of my mind.

I herd a knock on my door.

"Honey, stiles is here to see you" it was my mom she stayed home from work today.

"Stiles?".

"Yes stiles, your friend" my mom said trying to refresh my medicated brain .

"Mhm" I nodded my head giving up. My mom let stiles in, left and shut the door. "What are you doing here" I said laying in my bed.

"I was just— making sure you were okay" stiles said.

"Hm" I licked my lips and looked down to check my fingers nails. I was heavily sedated. "Why" I patted my bed for stiles to come sit next to me.

"Umm" he said walking over to sit down."Because I was worried about you..today" he said fidgeting with his hands. I was trying my best to pay attention but instead I was twirling my hair with my fingers.

"How you feeling?"he asked. I put my hand on his shoulder and ran it all the way down his arm.

"I feel" I started leaning in close to his face. "fantastic" I smiled. He was frozen looking me dead in the eye. He let out a awkward laugh, smiled and patted his hand on his legs.

"Oh" he stopped himself looking at my table next to my bed. He saw the medicine I was on and picked it up to examine it. "Oh my-" he looked at it.

"I bet you can't say, I saw Susie sitting in a shoe shine shop 10 times fast" he said looking at me. I tilted my head and excepted the challenge.

"I saw shossie—" I stopped my self messing up already. I leaned in close to his face again. "I Shaw" I said messing up faster then the first time.

Stiles laughed and set down the bottle of pills.
I leaned down away from stiles and on to my bed. I started thinking about the alpha. God it looked nothing like Scott or Derek it was huge and even uglier.

"I saw" I said slowly. Stiles stopped smiling and looked at me.

"What Aurora, what did you see?" Stiles said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Something" I said zoning out staring at the floor.

"Something like, like the alpha?" Stiles asked.

"A mountain lion" I nodded.

"Are u sure it was a Mountain lion or are you just saying that because that's what the police told you?" Stiles asked. I didn't say anything in response I just kept staring at the floor.

Stiles reached for my night stand and picked up a stuffed animal giraffe Lydia and Allison had left me a couple of days ago for a "get well soon" present.

"What's this" stiles said holding the tiny giraffe. I looked at it and nodded my head.

"A mountain lion"I said confidently.

"Okay" stiles nodded and set the stuffed animal back on my side table. "You are so drunk" he sighed. I then grabbed his thigh and rested my head in between his legs. He quickly moved his hands and let out a moan. He's such a sissy, he gets off on almost everything.

About 5 minutes later I picked my head up from in between his legs and put my head on my pillow. Stiles got up awkwardly and pointed at the door.

"Well I'm gonna- go" he said standing there. "Ugh- and let you get back to the whole post traumatic stress thing" he said about to shut my door.

"Mm stay" I said tiredly. He quickly opened up the door and looked around then shut the door.

"Me stay? You want me to stay?" he said pointing at himself.

"Mhm" I laughed and nodded. He quickly ran over to the bed smiling and sat down. "Yes please" I put my hand on the side of his face "stay" i whispered seductively still high out of my mind. I lifted my other hand to his face and pulled him closer. "Please- Harry". Stiles' face quickly dropped.

"Who's Harry?" He asked.

"Harry styles" I nodded and smiled. Harry styles was my celebrity crush and I guess I was so high I thought I was seeing Harry styles. Or it was just the fact that stiles is called "stiles" and Harry's last name is "styles".

Stiles Licked his bottom lip and leaded away "andd were done for now" I laid back down on my bed and fell asleep.

Stiles sat in the chair at my desk while I slept, probably waiting for me to sober up.

STILES POV:

I sat in Auroras chair next her desk and waited for her to wake up, hoping she wouldn't be as high as she was when she wakes up this time. so I can talk to her about what happened.

I got lost in my thoughts until I herd Aurora turn over in her bed. "Mm stiles" she said, but she was still sleeping. Was she dreaming about me? No way this can't be happening. She really does like me.

"I do not" she said in her sleep but somehow with a very strict tone.

"I like stiles" she groaned and tossed on her other side again. She then gasped and sat up. She woke up and turned her head towards me.

"Uhm?" She said confused. "What are you doing here?".

"oh I was just waiting for you to wake up" I said standing up from the chair I was sitting in.

"Well I don't plan on staying awake" she said turning her face into her pillow. "You can lay with me if you want to" she yawned.

"Sure—"I stopped myself mid sentence. "Wait, What's my name Aurora?" I asked making sure she wasn't still high, and thought I was Harry styles. I have to admit It was kinda funny, stiles, styles she almost had it.

"Mieczyslaw-" she giggled. I looked at her with a strait face. "Stiles" She answered confused.

"Okay cool" I said happy then got into bed next her and wrapped her in my arms. She Scooted in closer to me and yawned. my eyes started getting heavy. Then before I knew it I was asleep in the middle of the day. But I wouldn't want to be asleep with anyone else in the middle of the day other than Aurora.