43.

It had been a week since me and stiles got attacked after sneaking out. Surprisingly nobody else had tried coming after us, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. Maybe they're working together and plotting killing me.

Other than nobody trying to rip my throat out, Scott had finally told my mom AND Allison everything. God I've never wanted anything more than to be there for the both of them.

Scott had explained everything to our mom and she won't talk to him. She called me crying last night after he told her, seconds later Scott had also called me crying, an hour later Allison called me crying as well.

It was a pretty busy night for me, and today is gonna be a pretty busy day for me. I have to see Allison and my mom today and take my GED test. My mom and the school decided if I got a 100 on it They'd let me graduate early.

And don't think I'm getting off easy because I've already taken my GRE test my GMAT test my LAST test and my MCAT test.

I rolled over on the futon and checked the time 9:30 am, my test is at 10:00 am. I just need to put clothes on brush my teeth and leave.

The sound of Dereks coffee machine went off causing Derek to run out of his bedroom and too the kitchen.

"Good morning to you too" I yawned getting up tossing my blanked aside.

"Do you want any of this before I drink it all?" he asked already pouring himself a cup.

"Derek?" I asked.

"What's up?"

"You guys can't get drunk right?"

"No werewolves can't get drunk you're right" he said looking at me confused as to where this conversation was going.

"Then how does caffeine affect you?" I said looking at the coffee in his hand.

"I just like to think it affects me, and maybe I just also like the taste".

"Ok well I'll take Just a cup, will you make it for me though I'm a little late" I said walking over to the chest he had brought back for me to put my clothes in.

"Mhm" he nodded pulling out another coffee cup. I pulled out jeans and a shirt and made my way to the bathroom to change. I slid the dainty fabric of my pajama shorts off my legs and put on my jeans. I quickly removed stiles shirt I sleep in and put on my long sleeve shirt.

I jumbled up the dirty clothes and dumped them in my hamper. I ran the sink water and grabbed my tooth brush so I could half ass put tooth past on it and brush my teeth. I gargled mouth wash and turned the sink back off. I slipped my shoes on quickly and ran past the kitchen counter grabbing my coffee.

"Thanks Derek!" I yelled leaving. I was running down the hallway when I suddenly came to a stop, I forgot my backpack. I whipped my body around to go grab it but Derek was already waking towards me with my bag in his hands.

"Forgot something?" He smirked.

"Yes, yes I did" I ran up to him grabbing it and then started sprinting down the hallway again. "Thanks again Derek!" I yelled.

Derek is lending me a car for now until everything is fine again. The car looks like one of those fbi cars, it's a big black Tahoe. Derek put a tracker inside of the car as well. My car is not the only thing he is tracking, he's got a tracker in my shoes, in my purse and in the ring on my finger.

I've got a long exhausting day ahead of me and I just think I need stiles at the end of it. It sounds so cringy and corny but he brings me back to earth when I need him to, and even when I don't need him to he does it anyway.