3.

STILES POV
———————
I sat outside waiting for Scott in my jeep, when I totally forgot that Aurora would probably tag along too. Shit. My jeep its a mess there's no way she would fit in the back it's cluttered with crap. I turned around to see if I could straighten in up so she wouldn't think I'm a total pig, but it was too late she ran out of the house and climbed into my jeep sitting next to me, not to mention our legs were like touching in the slightest bit.

"Ugh, hey Aurora" I managed to spit out.

She looked at me very confused "why does it look like your about to orgasm or something?"

I quickly slapped my hand over my face, god I was doing it again. My face gets really weird and my mouth falls open when I'm around pretty girls, I don't mean to do it. it just happens because I'm awkward. Our legs were also touching, and she smelt great. And when she was getting in, her hand touched mine. My mind was on overdrive that's probably the first time a girl has touched me since ever.

Thankfully Scott climbed in next to Aurora slamming the door, I don't know if he slammed it hard intentionally because he could see me melting over his sister or what. Scott's sometimes really stupid and Oblivious, but I think he sensed what was going on.

——-after the car ride———

I don't know if Aurora noticed or not but I keep taking quick glances at her, I don't know why but I kind of feel drawn to her. It probably sounds really weird because this is my first time seeing her since 5th grade but still.

While walking towards the school Scott proceeded to tell me after I left him in the woods while looking for the dead body he got bit bye a wolf. " dude There's no way you got bit by a wolf there hasn't been wolves in California in 60 years Scott". I say

"Really" he shot back. God I love Scott but he's a little stupid.

"Yes really" Aurora snaps back. It sounds like Scott and her already went over this.

"Well if you don't believe me about the wolf, you definitely aren't gonna believe me when is say I found the other half of the body."

"WHAT" me and Aurora say at the same time, I don't know why but it definitely made me blush. I look over to see her looking at me, I smile and she looks away. Crap she probably thinks I'm weird. We then turn our attention back to Scott.

"This is probably the best thing that has happened to our town since-" then I saw Lydia walking towards us. She was my crush after Aurora left. I kinda felt like a piece of me was missing when She left, so I had to fix it, at least temporarily. And that temporary fix was Lydia."since the birth of Lydia Martin" i trail on.

I don't know if I was seeing things but I think I just got a glare from Aurora. I definitely messed up now. When I thought things couldn't get any worse, Lydia actually stopped bye us. Really out of the times you choose not to ignore me you choose now. "Ughm, hey Lydia-" she then gave me a weird look. Oh, she wasn't talking to me.

"And who are you" she smiled. She was talking to Aurora.

"Oh Im Aurora McCall" Aurora smiled back. Her smile was so beautiful, but I definitely can't let Scott know I think that or he'd kill me.

"As in Scott McCall- WAIT you guys are twins aren't you" Lydia said overly excited if you ask me.

"Yeah, and I love your outfit by the way" Aurora beamed back. Oh god, I knew me and Scott weren't gonna be her only friends, but I definitely didn't expect her to buddy buddy with LYDIA MARTIN her first day back.

"And you are my new best friend" Lydia said back to her putting her arm over her shoulder. Then before I knew it they were both gone.

"Well this is just great" i said to Scott.

"I know she made friends with Lydia Martin her first day" Scott said back to me clearly not picking up the sarcasm.

"No you idiot, I was being sarcastic. She's never gonna talk to us again if she's apart of Lydias group"

"No she's never gonna talk to YOU again she's my sister she has to talk to me" Scott said back."and why do you care if she talks to you anyway, do you have a thing for her again". He said before I could even respond to the first thing he said.

"AGAIN? How did you even know about the first time?" I said confused

"You're not very good at hiding when you have a crush on someone stiles" Scott looked at me with a unreadable face. there's no way I have a crush on Aurora it's been a whole 2 days since she's been back, that would be to incredibly fast. Right?