12.

As soon as the bell rang I flew out of my desk and went to find Scott to see what the plan was. I quickly walked down the narrow school hallway trying to dodge all of the kids, key word 'trying'. I then bumped into someone and dropped everything in my hands and caused them to drop all of there lacrosse gear.

"What is your deal? watch it" Out of all of the people to bump into in beacon hills I bumped into Jackson, great.

"I- I'm sorry i didn't mean-" I stuttered.

"Watch where you're walking, if this ever happens again I swear" he cut me off angrily, got close in my face then shoved me in my left shoulder and began pointing his finger in my face until he was suddenly pulled away from me.

"Do not touch her" it was stiles and Scott, oh god.

"I'm fine really it was my fault Scott let it be-" I tried to break up the fight because it was obvious who was gonna win it.

"No it really isn't okay Aurora he shouldn't ever push you yell at you or even be that close to you again" stiles said defending me.

"Oh and what are you gonna do about it?" Jackson said looking at the scrawny pale boy. Stiles started stumbling over his words trying to get something out but he couldn't, until Scott stepped in front of him.

"He might not do anything but I will, do not ever touch my sister again Jackson" he said furious in Jackson's face then turned around to walk away when Jackson said something.

"You'll do what? Honestly McCall you think just because you can play lacrosse now you're some big shot? but the truth is you're not, you will always be the weird kid, with no friends so get over yourself Scott" Jackson laughed and shoved Scott in the back. We now had a crowd watching us.

Scott then turned back around grabbed Jackson by his shirt and held him up against the locker and flashed his wolf eyes at Jackson. Your kidding he did not just show Jackson his werewolf eyes. And I thought that was it until Scott head butted Jackson HARD right in his face and dropped him to the ground.

He walked away from Jackson who was now bleeding from his nose and put his arm on my back leading me out of the school while stiles followed behind like a little duck.

"Scott you did not have to do that it wasn't that big of a deal" I said walking out to the school with stiles and Scott.

"He shoved you" Scott replied still mad.

"I could've handled it"

"I know you could have but I wasn't just going to stand there" Scott said now opening the jeep door and motioning with his hands for me to get in the middle. I climbed in next to stiles, Scott followed getting in behind me shutting the car door.

"THAT WAS AWSOME-" stiles began to say until i covered his mouth with my hand.

"Enough" I shushed stiles. "what's the plan with the whole bus garage thing and why are we doing it?" I asked.

"Well Derek said if I go there I could possibly remember what happened" Scott answered.

"Are we going at night or when?" I asked.

"Night obviously" stiles said.

———————————————————-

We pulled into the bus garage parking lot in stiles' jeep. As soon as the car was parked me and stiles both turned and looked at Scott.

"What?" Scott asked.

"So what's the plan" I asked for the 100th time.