28.

The three of us ran into the school. our bodies bumping into each other, as we shut the school doors in panic.

"LOCK IT, LOCK IT" Scott yelled. I sat down on the ground and ran my fingers through my hair. My head was pounding while Scott and stiles continued to endlessly yell.

"LOCK IT" Scott continued to yell.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE A KEY?" Stiles yelled at Scott.

"GRAB SOMETHING?" Scott replied. I was silent, probably in shock from seeing what just happened to Derek.

"LIKE WHAT?" stiles shouted.

"ANYTHING" Scott said panicking. There was a silent pause and stiles peeked his head through the window. I got up from the ground and walked over to the window stiles was looking through. I saw a pair of huge yellow pliers and I knew that's what stiles was looking at.

"Stiles no way" I turned my head towards him, Inches away from his face.

"No" Scott said eyeing the pliers as well.

"Yes" stiles said.

"Stiles you are not going out there" I said shaking my head. He tucked my hair behind my ear and grabbed my cheek.

"I have to Aurora" he gave me a half smile, let go, and ran out of the school.

"STILES NO DONT-" Scott started to yell, but was cut off by the door closing in his face. I held onto Scott's arm squeezing it to death. We sat quietly, and watched stiles through the window.

He slowly bent down to grab the pliers, when the alpha Crept out from behind the jeep.

"STILES COME BACK, COME BACK" Scott screamed. Stiles looked over at us slowly, then turned his head towards the Jeep and saw the alpha. As soon as stiles had seen it, it started running on all fours at him.

Stiles got up and ran inside, shoving the pliers in the school door handles. He panted and looked out the window.

"Where is it?" Scott said looking out the window.

"What the hell do you mean where is it?" I said.

"It's gone" stiles said in disbelief.

"Stiles, did you see Derek, is he ok?" I said walking up to stiles.

"No I didn't see him Aurora, he's probably dead though" stiles shrugged.

"How could you be so careless, I can't stand you" I said grunting and walking away.

"Aurora where are you going?" Scott asked.

"Away from you, and those doors, you guys are idiots if you think that's gonna hold" I said while walking down the dark school hallway.

A distant howl came from inside the school. stiles and Scott ran after me, both of them grabbing my arms and pulling me with them. We ran into a class room and shut the door.

"The desk" stiles said. They bent down and started to drag the desk in front of the door. Which made a horrible loud scraping noise against the floor.

"SHH, stop, stop, stop, the doors not gonna keep it out" I said pacing the room.

"I know" Scott sighed.

"I hate your boss" stiles spit out.

"What?" Scott said confused.

"Deaton. The alpha? Your boss" stiles said.

"What no" Scott shook his head.

"Yes, murdering, psycho, werewolf" stiles nodded.