4.

AURORAS POV
————————-
I walked into the school with Lydia finding out I wasn't the only new girl. Allison argent, she was gorgeous she had brown hair and brown eyes. Lydia dragged me over to her using the same line that she used on me "and who are you" Lydia smiled at the kind girl. apparently Lydia is just getting a whole new friend group this year.

"Oh I'm Allison argent"she smiled back

"Well I'm Lydia Martin and this is Aurora McCall, and you are now officially our new best friend" she said to Allison. I'm kinda glad she introduced me for me, I'm not the most outgoing person.

Allison smiled at Lydia, she had the 'wow I didn't think I'd make friends this fast' look on her face, which made me comfortable knowing that she was just like me in a way.

We stood by Allison's locker a talked, until two more boys showed up next to Lydia. Lydia then leaned in and gave the blue eyed blonde one a kiss. "This is my boyfriend Jackson, and this is Danny" Lydia introduce them to us.

"Nice to meet you" Jackson said with a charming look on his face, a little TOO charming.

"Nice to meet you too" Allison replied.

"Well now that we are all here together, there is gonna be a party at my house do you guys wanna come?" Lydia asked me and Allison.

"Oh ughm I don't kn-"  Allison began to say untill i cut her off

"Of course we'll be there" I smiled and nudged Alison with my elbow. There's no way I'm going to that party without Allison, I can't be the only new girl.

then suddenly I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned around to see stiles and Scott looking in my direction, except Scott wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Allison. Cute my brothers got a crush.

"Ughm I gotta go I'll catch you guys at lunch maybe?" I said to the group.

"Yeah for sure" Lydia smiled.

I then stomped down the hallway over to Scott and stiles to see what was up.

"What?" I threw my arms up in the air in frount of the two boys.

"What do you mean what" stiles shot back as if he was stupid.

"I could practically feel you guys looking at me and the other new girl from across the hallway, what" I said back to them.

"Well I just think it's crazy that you have been here for only a day and your already hanging out with Lydias group" stiles replied.

"And why is that so hard to believe, that I made other friends then you two" I said back slightly annoyed now.

"No it's just that only the pretty preppy girls get into that group" stiles said back with his hand on his head.

"What and I'm not pretty" i said offended.

"WHAT, OH, NO, no your gorgeous I jus-"

"Save it" Scott said to stiles dragging the two of them to class.

I walked Into my first period which was science, and sat at the only available spot. It was a seat next to a cute blonde curly haired boy, his head was faced downward so I can't really say that he's cute yet but still. He then lifted his head up to look who sat next to him. He has a very familiar face, but I couldn't put a name on it.