21.

I woke up to the familiar feeling of stiles wrapped around me. I rolled over and turned my body towards his. I gently put my hand on the side of his head and lightly stroked his face. I smiled to myself, he's such a cute sleeper. I softly kissed him on the head and took my hand off of his face. He then let out a groan.

"Can u keep petting me" he yawned.

"You brat have you been awake the whole time" I asked.

"Yeah"he laughed. I crawled out of bed to change my clothes.

"Why can't u stay in bed" he whined burying his face in the pillow.

"Because it's 1 pm we've been sleeping all day, and I promised Allison and Lydia I would have a girls night with them".

"Do they even know what happened to you?" He asked serious.

"Yes stiles I told them, Lydia and Allison brought balloons and chocolate" I said gesturing to the butterfly balloon and chocolate in the corner of my room.

"Did Melissa say you could go" he asked.

"Yes my mom said I can go stiles" I said gathering what I was gonna wear today. "Why? can you not go a whole day without me" I laughed and made a fake pouty face.

"No i- just- yes" he said giving in. "It's hard to fall asleep without you".

"Stiles I'm not gonna be gone for ever. It's just a night".

"I know it's fine. I'll just hang out with Scott" he shrugged. I changed clothes did my makeup and kissed stiles goodbye once I heard Lydia and Allison knocking on the door.

I opened the front door and Lydia squealed and hugged me. "I am so excited" she said jumping. Allison gave me a hug after, then we walked to The car.

We went to Lydias talked about girl things, cooked food, did each other's makeup for fun even if it was bad. We dressed each other up, sometimes in ugly outfits just to laugh. It soon got late and we had to head to the movie store to pick out movies before it closed.

On the car ride there we picked one person to go inside and surprise the others with movies, and they chose me.

Lydia parked her car and I hopped out and headed into the movie store. I walked in and it was empty and lifeless inside. One of the lights on the ceiling was flickering and making a buzzing noise.

I looked around for someone that might of been working to help me find the section of movies I was looking for until I tripped on something and fell, or someone. There was a dead employee laying on the ground in a pool of blood. I covered my mouth with my hand and turned away from it. I stood up And pulled out my phone to call the police when I herd a snarling sound come from behind me.

It was a werewolf, but it wasn't Derek or Scott. I think this is the Alfa he doesn't look like the others. I was quite literally looking death in the eye, and what scared me is I wasn't scared of dying in that very moment at all. The only thing that made me run away from the murdering monster was me being scared of what my death might do to the people I care about. My mom, Scott, stiles, my friends.

I turned away from the wolf and sprinted the other direction. As soon as I made a move it darted after me. I hid behind a tall wooden shelf and called 911.

"911 how can I help you" the operator said.

"Ughm there's been a- a- animal attack at the local movie store and someone's dead" I whispered.

"Officers are on the way, are you safe?" The 911 operator asked me.

"No?" I said.

"Is the animal still inside?"

"Yes" I then heard footsteps coming close my way. I quickly hung up the phone and covered my mouth so I didn't breath loud. I slightly moved my shoulder because I hurt it when I had tripped earlier, and it causes a movie to fall off of the shelf.

The Wolf, or whatever it was immediately ran over to the movie shelf and pushed it over on top of me. I let out a loud scream of pain because something in my body definitely just broke and my head was bleeding. The Alfa quickly ran out of the building jumping through a glass window where Lydias car was parked.

I heard sirens outside, that must of been what scared it away. Three police officers ran into the movie theater quickly seeing the dead body then the knocked over shelf with me under it.

Medics quickly ran into the movie theater with two stretchers. One For the dead person and one for the very much still alive me. The officers lifted the heavy shelf off of my body. The medics then proceeded to lift me onto the stretcher. After about 10 minutes of being questioned by police officers, and medics taking my vitals, stiles and his dad showed up.

Stiles ran out of the car and up to me. "Oh my god what happened" he said worried standing over me.

"I can't tell u here".

"Are- are you okay?" He stuttered.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"Well it doesn't look like it" he went on.

"I have a broken hand and like a minor concussion I'll be fine" I mumbled.

"A CONCUSSION?" He yelled.

"I said minor".

"That's still a concussion, oh my god I'm never gonna leave your side again how, how, how-" stiles went on.

"Stiles" I said firmly.

"What".

"Stop it I'm gonna be fine. I'll see you tomorrow they are taking me to the hospital, again."

"Well ill go with" he shot back.

"Stiles you can't ride in the ambulance with me. they won't let you" I laughed.

"Watch me" he shrugged.

They rolled me into the ambulance, and stiles talked his way into riding with me. That boy can talk his way in, or out of everything. I have no clue how he does it. It's probably because his dads the sheriff.

The ambulance pulled into the hospital parking lot and rolled me into the hospital. All of this was really unnecessary I could just go home it wasn't a big deal. They already wrapped my hand up. what else is there to do?

Stiles followed the stretcher I was on into the hospital room. I got off of the stretcher and got on the hospital bed. They later said they were going to keep me in the hospital over night because of my head. I'm getting really tired of sleeping in hospital beds.

"Stiles you don't have to stay here with me" I said to him sitting in a chair next to the hospital bed I was in.

"I'm staying" he demanded.

"I haven't met anyone like you Stiles Stilinski" I laughed.

"And I haven't met anyone like you Aurora McCall" he grinned. The hospital lights turned off for the night. Stiles shut the hospital door and went back to his chair. He pulled his chair closer to the bed and put his head on my stomach to fall asleep. I put my hand on top of his head and pet his head. Not even 10 minutes later he was snoring. So I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

What are we? Me and stiles. We have yet to put labels on anything. I've always hated the whole "boyfriend and girlfriend" thing but I guess that's what you call it. Stiles is my boyfriend I think? I'll just wait until he asks me before I assume anything.