27.

Me and stiles had to come pick up Scott from his job and bring him to the school to meet Derek. I'm not really sure why yet, all I know is, Derek thinks Scott's boss deaton is the alpha. And Scott wants to prove to Derek that he's not the alpha by taking deaton with them and waiting for the actual alpha.

We pulled into the bumpy school parking lot as fast as we good all three of us stumbling out of the jeep to wait for Derek's car to arrive .

"This is a terrible idea" stiles blurted out breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I know" Scott nodded.

"But we're still going to do it?" I asked.

"Can you think of something better?" Scott said throwing his arms in the air.

"well personally, I am a fan of just ignoring a problem until it eventually just goes away" stiles replied.

"Just make sure we can get inside the school" Scott scoffed ignoring stiles's remark. Stiles then pulled out big yellow pliers from the trunk of his car.

Derek pulled into the school parking lot slowly then getting out of the car.

"Where's my boss?" Scott asked aggressively.

"He's in the back" Derek responded almost too calm. Me, Scott, and stiles, all walked over to dereks car to see if he was bluffing or not. Technically no he was not. Deaton is in the back. He's just tied up with tape on his mouth.

"Oh well he looks comfortable" stiles nodded awkwardly. Scott then tapped me and stiles on the shoulder motioning us to follow him. We turned around to follow Scott when Derek looked at us confused.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Derek shouted.

"You said I was linked with him, you said I was linked with the alpha" Scott paused and looked at his surroundings. "I'm gonna see if you're right".

Me Scott and stiles walked into the school and headed for the office. He was going to try and howl into the intercom.

"Ok, one question what are you gonna do if the Alpha doesn't show up?" Stiles asked after clearing his throat.

"I don't know" Scott shrugged.

"And what are you gonna do if he does show up?" I asked this time.

"I don't know" Scott shook his head.

"Good plan" stiles said sarcastically, while messing with the buttons on the intercom.

"Alright, you said a wolf howls to signal his position to the rest of the pack right?" Scott said.

"right, but if you bring him here does that make you part of his pack?" Stiles replied.

"I hope not" Scott said looking at the floor at his dirty shoes.

"Yeah, me too" I fake smiled. Stiles then picked up the microphone used to speak into the intercom and handed it to Scott.

"Alright, all you" stiles said. Scott cleared out his throat, and took in a deep breath then clicked the button. He next Let out a shrill howl that sounded like a small white dog with crusty eyes would let out.

"You've got to be kidding me Scott" I said smacking myself in the face with my hand.

"was that ok, that was a howl right?"Scott said in panic.

"I- yeah technically" stiles said.

"Well, what did it sound like to you two?" Scott asked.

"Like a animal being choked" me and stiles said at the same time. I let out a laugh, and discreetly pinched him in the arm. He looked down at me with his big brown doe eyes and smirked.

"what do I do, how am I supposed to do this?" Scott said now freaking out.

"Hey, hey" stiles said walking over to Scott and putting his hands on his shoulders "listen to me, you're calling the Alpha all right, be a man, be a werewolf, not a teen wolf, be a werewolf" stiles said.

"Werewolf" Scott nodded and whispered. Stiles made his way back over to me and brushed his shoulder against mine.

"Nice prep talk" I whispered to stiles.

"If you think that was nice you should hear me when-" he began to whisper back but got cut of by a very deep howl. The pencils on the desk next to me and stiles began to rattle, one even fell off.

"How was that" Scott said.

"That, was, definitely A howl " I nodded. We quickly walked out of the school and back to dereks car again.

"I'm gonna kill both of you" Derek said pointing at Scott and stiles.

"Well what about her" stiles said pointing at me.

"I kind of like her, but I hate the two of you" Derek said sternly. "But what the hell was that, what are you trying to do, track the entire state to the high school?".

"Sorry I didn't know it would be that loud" Scott said almost smiling. I could tell he was proud of his howl.

"Yeah it was loud, and it was awesome" stiles said singing the "awesome" part.

"Shut up" Derek said still not budging.

"Awh don't be such a sour wolf" stiles said throwing up and arm towards Derek.

"What'd you do with him?" Scott said quickly changing the mood.

"What?"Derek said confused looked around. Deaton was gone and dereks car door was wide open. "I didn't do anything".

A shrieking growl came from behind Derek and stabbed him in the center off his chest. Blood started to spill out of his mouth.

"DEREK" I yelled running towards him to his aid, until a hand stopped me, pulling me the other direction. Blood spilled out of dereks mouth as he Gasped for air. The alpha held him up off of the ground with its claws threw dereks chest. Scott and stiles drug me into the school keeping me from running to help him.

He's young, he's barley in his late twenties
he can't die. He's not going to die he will be fine. I know he will.

But still there's the smallest bit of doubt that he may already be dead right now, and the alpha is finishing him off as stiles and Scott pull me into the high school and shutting the doors.

What really bothers me is the fact that I know stiles and Scott won't care if he dies at all. So it's just up to me to help him.