6.

Scott came home late last night from work, I only know that because he told me how he ran into Allison at the clinic and she said yes to going to the party with him. Which is good Scott finally got a date, but what stiles said about the whole werewolf thing I know it's absolutely impossible and mystical creatures are just in fairy tails but what if there was actually something supernatural going on here.

So me being the great person I am I looked it all up and printed out a lot of stuff about werewolf's for Scott. Then I herd my phone ding, It was from stiles. I caught myself smiling about him texting me and dropped it fast. The text said he needed me to come over ASAP. So I put all of my research that I did last night in a back pack and walked to stiles' house. Why he was making me go there was beyond me, he's the one that has a car

Once I got there I knocked on the door, and instead of stiles opening it his dad did.

"Oh hey sheriff, stiles asked me to come over, sorry if me showing up out of nowhere is weird" I laughed awkwardly and played with the rings on my finger.

"No, no it's fine, it's good to see you actually Aurora I haven't seen you since you were like 4'11" he laughed. "Stiles has been talking about you nonstop since you got back and he's right-" he said but then stopped himself like he said something he wasn't supposed to.

"He's right about what" I asked sheriff.

"He's gonna kill me for telling you this, but he talks to me all the time about how he thinks your beautiful, and I was going to say he was right you have grown to be a beautiful young lady. But then I spilt my sons secrets" he scratched the back of his head, stiles must of gotten it from him.

"Oh thank you" I laughed. "Does he really talk about me to you" I asked sheriff. The fact that he talks about me to his dad is adorable.

"Yeah all the time, the kid probably knows more about you than Melissa your own mother for Christ sakes" he said.

"Oh" I replied I didn't really know what to say.

"Well stiles is taking a shower I think so you can go wait in his room if you want" sheriff told me.

"Okay, thanks" i then ran up the stairs to stiles' room. Once I got there I sat on his bed and played on my phone until I heard the bathroom door open. I covered my eyes just in case he wasn't wearing clothes or something.

"Hey Aurora-, what are you doing?" stiles asked me entering the room.

"I didn't know if you were gonna have clothes on or not so I have a my hand over my eyes because you know some people get dressed in their room after they take a shower and I just didn't-"

"Okay, okay" he laughed. "Well I have clothes on so you can open your eyes if you want"

I opened my eyes and he was sitting in front of his desk in his chair with no shirt on and sweat pants. I caught my self staring before I slapped my hand over my eyes again.

"STILES"I yelled.

"What" he laughed. He had a really nice body I will admit but imagine if Scott or his dad walked in and we were just hanging out and he didn't have a shirt on. I think Scott would probably kill him.

"Okay I'll put one on" he complained. "Okay I have one on open your eyes" he instructed.

I opened my eyes and he was fully clothed this time.
"Okay so what did you want to show me, because i have something to show you to" I asked stiles

"Hold on let me get it" he said

While he was getting what he wanted to show me I turned around to gather up all my papers and turned back around and stiles was also holding a stack of papers.