24.

I woke up on Monday morning and got ready for school preparing myself for the day because god knows it was going to be horrible.

Last night at the parent teacher conference a werewolf or a mountain lion I don't really know what actually, but it attacked sheriff, stiles dad. And stiles is mad at Scott because he didn't protect his dad and he got hurt, something like that.

They are going to be butting heads all day, and I'm going to be smack dab in the middle of it all. On top of all that I just hate school.

I remember when I was younger, I always wanted to be older. So people would take me seriously. But now that I'm older, my assignments are piling up. The teachers are getting mad. girls my age don't play with toys anymore, instead they play with boys. I Cary pepper spray every where I go because I'm afraid to walk alone. People are nagging at me about my future and what I'm going to do with my life.

And truth be told, I have no clue what I'm going to do with my life. I might just look out for Scott forever. I don't have any other plans. I don't eat the same anymore, because I'm afraid the boys won't like me if I eat to much. I'm unhealthy and I don't get enough sleep. I already want my life to be over and I'm only 16.

I would leave, because I'm so tired of waking up everyday with the same empty emotionless feeling in my chest. But I thrive for that one part of my day where stiles makes me want to keep living.

Scott didn't come home last night so I called stiles for a ride. I waited downstairs on the same grey couch my mom has had since I was a kid in the living room. I herd stiles' honk come From outside and I picked up my bag then headed for the jeep.

I jumped in the car and closed the door. I looked over at stiles and he seemed distressed.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said nodding his head. "Well no actually, I'm not talking to Scott I'm mad at him and you know that. But apparently Jackson is onto Scott about him being a werewolf" he said.

"WHAT" I yelled.

"Yeah, At first He was asking Scott what pills he was taking, thinking he was on Steroids because of how good he is at lacrosse. now he told Scott that he knows what he is"

"Well that doesn't mean he knows for sure he could just be trying to scare him" I said even though that's not what I believed.

"Either way it's not good".

"I know it's bad, is there something I can do to make you feel better" I smiled and leaded in.

"Yes" he grinned and grabbed the side of my face and kissed me. I kissed him back holding the back of his neck. I softly bit his lip and he let out a groan. He kissed me back harder. While kissing him I slid my hand down his torso to in between his legs. I lightly grabbed the bulge that was forming in his pants.

He was as hard as a rock. He let out a small moan and continued kissing me. I lifted my had off of him and stopped kissing his lips and gave him one last kiss on the cheek.

"Really" he said.

"What" I said knowing what I was doing clearly.

"You're just gonna leave me like this" he whined.

"It will give you something to look forward to at the end of the day" I shrugged.

He sighed and pulled out of the drive way.

We got to school walked inside and headed towards our first hour which was the same. I sat across from stiles and pulled out a pencil. I then saw Scott walk into the class. He glanced at me and stiles and walked over quickly. He sat down behind stiles awkwardly. He leaned forward in his chair.