30.

My eyes shot open along with the upper half of my body. The floor was cold where am I? I think I'm in the school gym. The lights were dim, and they were making a annoying buzzing noise. I felt a sudden pain devolved on my hip. Its probably just from stiles' car battery hitting me earlier, but I'll look anyway.

Jesus. This was not from the battery, it's a bite. Shit, shit, shit. I don't want to be a werewolf. This can't be happening right now. I'm going to have to turn all wolf with my brother on full moons, is this a joke?

Despite me having a huge bight on my side, I put my shirt back down and went to stand up. I failed and fell right back to the ground. Ouch. I heard The sound of the gym door opening and shot my head that way.

It was Scott.

"Scott?" I said relived.

"Oh Aurora thank god" Scott said running over to me.

"Scott, it bit me the alpha"

"IT WHAT?" Scott yelled in panic.

"I know I'm freaking out to but where is everyone else?" I asked.

"Ughm I might've locked them in a class room" Scott said slowly.

"You're kidding right?"

"No" Scott shook his head. "Do you think you could make your way to the science classroom with them?"

"Maybe if you helped me up, why?" I said confused.

"Because I'm gonna fight him" Scott said with confidence. I started laughing. "What?"

"You're gonna fight him, you're joking right?" I said.

"No I've got this, Lydia gave me this self igniting bomb to throw at it" Scott said showing me the creation Lydia had made.

"Ok help me up" I said raising my arms for him to grab. He lifted me off of the ground and stood me on my feet. "Please be careful Scott" I said hugging him. I don't know why, but I was about to cry.

"I will" Scott said hugging me back tightly.

"Promise you won't do anything stupid" I said.

"I promise".

I let him out of the hug, and sniffed my runny nose. I headed for the gym door when Scott said something.

"Be safe little sister"he shouted from the other side of the gym.

"Only by 2 minutes Scott" I called back exiting the gym.

I walked down the dark school halls, the only sound in the air being my sneakers against the school tile. My side still hurt bad, it didn't take long for Scott's to heal. I don't know why mines taking this long. Maybe I'm dying and I'm not going to turn. Or maybe I'm just dramatic.

I reached the science classroom and knocked on the locked door. Lydia quickly unlocked the door and let me in.

"Oh Aurora thank god, you scared me" she sighed giving me a quick hug. Stiles ran over to me from across the classroom and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry" he said holding the back of my head into his chest.

"For what?" I asked.

"For leaving you, I shouldn't of kept going"

"Stiles there's only so much you can do you're human" I said in his chest. he smelt of axe Cologne and clean laundry. I loved it.

"You're only human too and I shouldn't of left you"

"Actually we need to talk" I said more quietly then we had been talking in the first place.

"Oh god".

I grabbed his arm and took him to the back of the class. I slid the both of us down to the cold floor. Lydia, Jackson, and Allison, were having their own conversation.

"Stiles it bit me" I whispered.

"WHAT" he yelled causing stares from Lydia, Allison, and Jackson.

"Sh be quiet" I said slapping my hand over his mouth until everyone focused their attention on something else again.

"Let me see" stiles said. I lifted up my shirt and showed him the bight on my side. "Shit" he said, and put his hand on the top of his head. "Does it still hurt?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded "isn't supposed to be healed by now?" I asked.

"Just give it a little longer" Stiles said clearly distraught.

"What happened to your hand?" I asked. His knuckles were bruised and red.

"I punched Jackson".

"What, why?" I asked shocked.

"He- he was just saying horrible things about you, and I just-" he said stoping mid sentence.

"Oh" I nodded. I laid my head down on his lap and shut my eyes. He ran his fingers through my hair and let out a sigh.

"We're gonna be fine, so is Scott" he said.

"I hope so". I sat up from his lap and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Aurora" stiles whispered.

"Yea"

"If anything bad happens I just want you to know that I-" he paused.

"That You what?" I asked.

"That I-"he paused again."that I did steal you're homework in the fifth grade so I could have the best grade in the class"

"I KNEW IT" I said picking up my head from his shoulder. We both let out a laugh, until the door handle to the class room started to move.

We all got up and raced to the door.

"Scott?" Allison said sounding like she was about to cry. Seconds pasted and nothing happened, until the sounds of sirens came from outside of the school. I looked at stiles in relief as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Come on" he said opening the class room door. We all followed stiles out of the class and out of the school. There was police cars everywhere.

"What exactly did you tell them?" I asked Stiles.

"Ughm that Derek was trying to kill us" he said slowly. I took my hand out of his, and flicked him in the forehead.

"God you guys are idiots" I said frustrated. "You couldn't of came up with anything else?"

"It was Scott that said it not me" stiles shrugged.

"Of course it was" I shook my head "where is he anyway" I asked scanning through the crowd of officers .

"There" stiles pointed at a set of concrete stairs that Scott was sitting on. His face was in his knees and he looked a mess.