Chapter 14: Abask

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

                 "Mary-kiss me.."

"K-kiss you?" Mary stuttered, her eyes wide: earning an anxiously slow nod from Zelda.

Mary stared at Zelda in shock-though it felt as though Lava was running through her veins.  She could hardly keep her hunger at bay, and was aching to metaphorically devour Zelda. She had never wanted someone so badly before, and hearing Zelda utter such a simple phrase made Mary burn with desire; she wanted nothing more than to ravage the domineering witch, but with her hunger fuelling her desire, Mary feared she'd hurt Zelda-who was still in a fragile state.

"I-I don't want to hurt you.." Mary breathed, placing her hand on Zelda's hip.

"It's just a kiss.." Zelda whispered, her gaze now settled on Mary's supple lips.

"Zelda" Mary nearly growled, closing her eyes; she was barely hanging on by a thread.

Zelda pressed her body against Mary's, their faces only millimetres apart. Mary grunted in response and placed the palm of her hand on the small of Zelda's back. Mary's mind and body were blazing and Zelda's scent overwhelmed her senses in all the best ways-she lost control. Taking Zelda's upper arms in a rather tight yet gentle grip, Mary carefully maneuvered them to the back corner of the bathroom.

Zelda's lips parted and let out a gasp as the warm flesh of her back collided with the cool tiles on the bathroom wall. Her heart began to thunder and her cheeks burned delightfully under Mary's ravenous gaze, but blushing cheeks were nothing in comparison to the shock racing through her body. Her breath caught in her throat as she rose her shaky fingers up, gently brushed a strand of hair out of Mary's face.

Zelda stared into Mary's eyes for a moment, waiting for the brunette to fulfill her request-then she kissed her. Mary crushed her lips against Zelda's; her kiss was hungry, needy, consuming, swallowing Zelda's surprised moan and every after that with her mouth. Zelda slid her hands into Mary's hair as she began to nip at her bottom lip, groaning low as Mary parted her lips and curled her tongue around the gingers. Zelda's body instinctively began to arch into Mary's, desire flaring hot inside her as the brunette pressed her hips to Zelda's in response.

Zelda gasped as Mary bit down too hard on her lip, causing the raw taste of iron to pool in her mouth. Mary ripped herself away from their haze of passion, and for a breathless moment they simply stared at each other. Mary had lost all control and hurt Zelda, which made her beat herself up inside. Zelda brought her fingers up to her lip grazing over the fresh wound, then raised her fingers to peer at the blood on them.

She looked back over to Mary, who's head hung low like a scorned puppy. Zelda blinked her eyes slowly and reached out for Mary, a soft smile tracing her lips. Mary slowly raised her gaze, once again, settling on Zelda's inviting eyes. How could this woman continuously forgive her monstrous behaviour?

"Its okay. I want you.." Zelda whispered, holding her arms open to Mary.

Mary took a shaky breath and stepped towards Zelda, slowly easing herself back into the witches embrace. Mary wrapped her arm around Zelda's waist-pulling her in closer.  The two women stared into each others eyes, their breathing beginning to sync as they stood in matrimony. Mary closed her eyes and slowly pressed her lips against Zelda's once more- this kiss was soft and inviting, making both women subconsciously hum in response to the sensual contact.

Zelda slowly began to wrap her arms around Mary's neck, and pulled her lips away-resting her forehead on Mary's. As their lips parted Zelda yearned to feel their sweet connection once more, but she needed to breath.  Standing in each other's embrace, silence fell over the two women. 

Their meeting had been unplanned, sudden, and hostile, but in a matter of days it seemed that they had somehow become connected. Mary felt comfortable-or at home-when wrapped in Zelda's embrace: a feeling she had pined for, for centuries. Lucifer was only ever cruel, hot tempered, and constantly abusive.  With Zelda, it was different: she was warm, inviting, and Mary felt the need to protect her.

Mary tightened her grip around Zelda's waist, not wanting to leave her warm embrace: then sweetly pecked her cheek and began to trail light kisses down her neck, eventually making her way across the witches collarbone.  Zelda let her head drop to the side, allowing more room for contact.  As Mary continued to shower Zelda with kisses, she failed to realize how faint Zelda had become.

"Mary..." Zelda breathed before her knee's buckled, and gave way under her.

Mary gripped Zelda's torso with all her might, preventing the woman from colliding with the ground. Mary maneuvered Zelda back over to the chair in the opposite corner, seating her down safely; and kneeled down in front of her.

"I'm so sorry, im sorry-I shouldn't have-" Mary started rambling.  Zelda placed the palm of her hand on Marys cheek, and weakly smiled at her.

"Im not strong enough yet" Zelda whispered, fighting to keep her eyes open.  Mary swallowed harshly and nodded her head, relaxed by Zelda's comforting touch.

"Get me out of this dress.." Zelda huffed.  Mary raised her eyebrows, her eyes wide.

"Before the first date!" She joked. Zelda chuffed and slowly nodded her head. Mary smiled and rose from her kneeled position.

Mary had already gotten the zipper undone, she just needed to remove the dress from Zelda's body. Their brief interaction had somewhat subdued Mary's appetite, but she was still fighting hard to keep her instinctual cravings at bay.  She was damned with the curse of eating men, which she really didn't mind, but the heightened sexual penchant for the woman in front of her-was what she had trouble controlling. Zelda had been the first woman she had ever had to strongly restrict herself for; something about the ginger witch just drove her off the edge. Mary wanted Zelda in every sense of the word.

As the fabric of the dress dropped off of Zelda's body, Mary turned away, wanting to give Zelda privacy. Zelda wrapped her hand around Mary's upper arm, keeping her from leaving. Sensing the witches comfort, Mary peered over at Zelda; who sat in a creamy champagne coloured slip. Mary's eyes landed on the broad scar located on the woman's chest and sighed sadly. Zelda noticed the brunette's self blame start to unfold, and was having none of it.

"Mary, its my scar to wear. You must stop blaming yourself" Zelda cooed, gripped onto Mary's hand.

Mary stared at Zelda longingly and inhaled deeply, deciding to partially let go of her guilt. She needed to focus on getting Zelda healed properly; the bath, now going cold, was the first step of said process.

"Come on Queenie. Your bath is getting cold" Mary stated softly, extending her forearms as grips for Zelda. As Zelda hoisted herself onto her feet, she reached down for Mary's hand-and guided it up to her bare shoulder. Mary stared at Zelda for a moment, a state query swimming in her eyes.

"Zelda I-" Mary started, cutting herself off anxiously. She remained silent for a few moments, gathering the right words to say to the woman in front of her. "I want...all of you" Mary whispered, as her fingertips slowly pushed the thin strap of fabric off of Zelda's shoulder.

—//—