Chapter 35: Anamorphic (Part I)

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Mary, wake up! Mary, I won't lose you like this-Mary, WAKE UP!" Zelda yelled and yelled, but the brunette wouldn't stir.

"Auntie Zee.." Sabrina whispered, softly placing her hand on Zelda's shoulder, "she's gone.."

"No-no she's not-she said she'd never leave me.." Zelda's voice began to fade away.

—//—
10 hours earlier

Mary rolled over to say good morning to Zelda, and was surprised to find cold sheets. The brunette furrowed her brow and sat up in bed, her senses perking up to acknowledge any sign of Zelda's presence in the cottage, but nothing. Mary let out a little whimper, wanting badly to have Zelda within her reach. Which is when her eye caught a bright coloured piece of paper on the dresser. The brunette jumped out of bed and rushed too pick up the neatly folded piece of paper.

good morning honey,

You looked so peaceful sleeping, I couldn't bring myself too wake you. I have headed to the academy to meet and talk with your son. Don't worry about me, I will see you soon.

Love always,

Zelda.

Mary sighed and held the note to her
chest. As much as she wanted too be with Zelda, she knew the feisty ginger could handle herself. The good thing was that Azeryth wasn't a celestial being, meaning he could die, and if things got sticky Mary knew that Zelda could handle him with her magic. With a sigh Mary laid the note back down on the dresser top, and decided to start getting ready.

The brunette's longing was not one sided. As Zelda sat in her office puffing away at a cigarette, she gripped tightly onto her own thigh wishing it was Mary's hand who was doing the gripping.  The ginger closed her eyes as her fingers slowly etched further up her thigh, the tips of her fingers dangerously close to the raised hem of her dress.  Her lips parted and she let out a deep breath, imagining Mary's hot lips pressed against her neck. As the ginger's fingers reached her burning core, a loud knock rang at the door. The ginger's hand snapped away from her thighs and her eyes opened, narrowing on the door.

"Come in" She croaked, shaking her head in attempt to rid all of her sexual daze.

Within a moment Azeryth pushed open the door and waltzed in, a tacky grin planted on his face, "Hello Beautiful!" His cockiness made Zelda groan mentally before sitting up in her chair, lighting another cigarette.

"Sit, please" she said, motioning toward the chair in front of her desk. 

"Pass.  I wont be here long" Azeryth said with an odd smile, making Zelda furrow her brow.

"Wha-" BAM.  Zelda had been hit over the head with some foreign object, and her vision blurred before going completely black-losing consciousness.

—//—

Mary's head snapped up, her senses peaking.  She had just finished getting ready and had decided to start cooking a light breakfast; bacon, eggs, and toast.  She knew Zelda would be safe in the academy, so the telepathic brunette had no idea what her senses were picking up. Just for safety's sake, she figured she'd reach out to Zelda via mind link.