Chapter 31: Aceldama

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"I called you two in because I need too discuss something with you.." Zelda started, as she stared at her niece and sister.

Mary and Zelda hadn't revealed their relationship too anyone yet, and Zelda wanted to keep it on the down low for as long as she could.  However, she did need to get her family on board with her and Mary's plan too take down Lucifer. Meaning keeping their relationship under-wraps may be very difficult.

"This may come as a bit of a shock, but-I need too kill Lucifer" Zelda said confidently, and watched as both women digested the news.

"w-w-why on earth...would you need that?" Hilda asked, looking over too Sabrina apprehensively.

"Yeah, auntie Zee, this seems extreme" Sabrina countered.

Zelda sucked on her cigarette, inhaling its toxins deeply. 
"Rest assured, with the help of the coven, Mrs. Wardwell, and of course our family, I believe it can be done."

"What...what does Mrs. Wardwell have too do with any of this?...and you still haven't told us why we need too do this!" Sabrina poked the bear lightly.

"He has threatened your life Sabrina, and now..." Zelda looked down at her desk "he has threatened mine"

Silence fell over the Spellman women, as they all came too terms with what needed too happen.

Sabrina was first too speak "I'll do it...I will help" she said confidently.

"Tell us the plan sissy..." Hilda countered.

Zelda gave a small smirk, "Sabrina you have house more power than we knew-you are a Morningstar" she dropped the first bomb, causing silence too fall over the room again.

"Ma-Mrs. Wardwell and I have come up with an elaborate scheme to get Lucifer here-too the academy" Zelda began.

"He wants you too sign his book, Sabrina, so he can control you and your true powers-so-we will bring him here to your dark baptism two-point-o" Zelda said with a devious smirk, waiting for her family members too respond. 

"L-lucifer is my father?" Sabrina whispered, her eyes slightly glazed over.

"Sabrina, focus on the point here. Lucifer needs too die, or else you and I will" Zelda huffed,
crossing her arms over her chest.

"S-so when is it, we, come into play" Hilda asked, pointing back and forth between herself and their niece.

"You need too create a big enough distraction too give Mrs. Wardwell enough time too sneak in and kill Lucifer" Zelda started again. 

"He needs too be unaware of what is coming to hi-"

"I thought Lucifer was indestructible" Sabrina interrupted.   Zelda inhaled her cigarette angrily,

"We have something that can kill him.  Anyway, I need you two too catch Ambrose up.  This happens tomorrow, after your distraction we will use the power of all the students too subdue Lucifer long enough for Wardwell too kill him" Zelda said, standing from her chair.

"Are you in?" the ginger asked, her gaze shifting back and forth between her niece and sister.

"We're in" the said in unison.

Zelda smiled devilishly and swigged down a shot of brandy, "I have a few loose ends too tie up before tomorrow night.  I won't be around for supper!" Zelda said "please fill Ambrose in, his power will be most helpful!"

Zelda looked over her perturbed niece and sighed, the ginger knew all the news about Lucifers true relation too Sabrina must have been shocking. Zelda vowed too herself that after all this business with Lucifer was over, she'd have a proper sit down with Sabrina and explain everything.

"I need you two spry, I know this is a lot too take in-but-its kill or be killed. Quite frankly, I still have a lot too live for!" Zelda preached as she began too pack her things up for the night.

Hilda grabbed onto Sabrina's hand as they rose from their seats in front of Zelda's desk. With a quick goodbye the two women left, and Zelda slumped back down in her chair. She had spent her whole day arranging Sabrina's second dark baptism, and explaining to all the students their role in the evenings events.

She was exhausted, and ready to get home too Mary. She had been thinking about her brunette all day, hoping that her stubborn lover had broken her ridiculous vow and ended her hunger strike. Their interaction earlier in the day worried Zelda, Mary had changed so quickly and Satan only knows what she would do in a fit of jealous rage.

Zelda shook the negative thoughts about her lover out of her head. She couldn't possibly he scared of Mary, she loved her. Zelda sighed and rubbed her pounding temples, before her stomach started too grumble. The ginger started too quickly pack up her things, eager too get back to the quaint cottage.

—//—

Zelda stepped out of her car and smiled as she thought of how close she was too being in Mary's embrace. The ginger waltzed up too the door and gripped the handle, slowly pushing the heavy door open. She poked her head in slowly as she usually did, and noticed how dark the front room was. Zelda slid her whole body in and frowned, wondering where Mary was. She usually had the fire lit, and dinner ready and waiting.

"Mary....honey?" Zelda called out, but no answer. The ginger was beginning too grow a little worried, it wasn't like Mary too be gone at this time of night.

Suddenly the bedroom lamp flicked on and Zelda furrowed her brow, before slowly making her way too the bedroom.
As Zelda appeared in the doorway of Mary's bedroom, her jaw dropped and all her joints froze. 

"Good evening Misses. Spellman"