Chapter 20: Agapism

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

    Zelda sat at Mary's kitchen table, occasionally puffing on a cigarette.  Mary came sauntering out of the kitchen, 2 tumblers of brandy in hand.  She handed Zelda a glass, and used her free hand to pull a chair closer to her lover. As she sat down she stared at the ginger, and smiled.

"You look beautiful" She admitted, reaching over to grab Zelda's hand.  Zelda grinned and hid her blushing cheeks behind the tumblr, taking a large swig of the amber liquid.  Zelda squeezed Mary's hand lovingly and sighed happily. 

"So, how will we do it?" Zelda asked, in reference to killing Blackwood. The pair had briefly discussed their plan the night before, and decided it best to sleep on it before making any final decisions. Tonight, however, they decided over dinner that the corrupt leader needed to be terminated. 

"Well, with the magic between the both of us-it should be easy" Mary started.  "He spends majority of the night in his office, which conveniently, we can get to without being seen or heard." Mary took a swig of brandy, swallowing harshly.

"Or-I can just kill him while transformed" She stated simply, withdrawing her hand from Zelda's. Zelda furrowed her brow, already missing the brunettes contact. Of course she wanted to help kill Faustus; she wanted to see the look of helplessness in his eyes as he drew his last breath.

"Mary-" Zelda started, wanting to plead her case.

"I just don't want you getting hurt again Zelda" Mary said softly, placing her open hand on Zelda's thigh. Zelda sighed and looked away from the brunette, understanding of her worries.

"And what if you get hurt?" Zelda replied, her eyes locking with the brunettes once again "I want just as much to protect you" Zelda's voice became a little shaky at the though of losing Mary. "We are stronger together Mary" Zelda continued.  Mary closed her eyes and sighed heavily, knowing Zelda was right. She nodded her head and sighed again.

"Okay, you're right, we stick together " Mary replied. 

The pair sat in silence for a few moments, then began to draw out their plan.  When Lilith first arrived in Greendale, she had visited the father countless times; slipping in and out of the academy without a trace. They decided upon using Zelda as a distraction, while Mary slipped into the office and slit Blackwood's throat; they'd then flee using a back entrance, and stage a visit, only to find him dead at his desk. The women sat at the kitchen table and nearly went through two whole bottles of brandy, just to ensure every detail of their plan was immaculate. 

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Mary asked Zelda sincerely.  Zelda inhaled deeply and nodded her head.  She was more than okay with killing Faustus; he had caused her so much pain and suffering, and physically harmed her on multiple occasions.  He was a terrible man, and deserved to die.

"Mary.  That's like asking a plumber if he knows how to plumb" Zelda replied sarcastically.
Mary chuffed and shrugged her shoulders, understanding her partners hostility.

"I'm sorry" Mary whispered, staring into Zelda's eyes.  Zelda furrowed her brow and grinned, confused by the brunettes odd statement.

"What ever for?" Zelda questioned.

"That he hurt you" Mary said.  Zelda rose from her chair and made her way over to the couch; in front of the fireplace. She lit another cigarette and stared into the dancing flames-trying to fight back tears. She had never talked about the pain Blackwood caused her, and it weighed heavy on her all of the time. Hearing Mary utter such a simple phrase did indeed touch her, and made her feel sane.

It wasn't long before Zelda felt the cushion sink under the weight of Mary; who took a seat beside her. The brunette laid her arm across Zelda's shoulders, and pressed a tender kiss to the witches temple. Zelda sighed and closed her eyes as she relaxed under Mary's comforting embrace. "I love you" the brunette whispered against Zelda's hair.

Zelda cracked open her eyes and looked over at Mary, giving a small grin of gratitude.
"I love you too.." Zelda whispered in response. Mary leaned forward and pressed her lips against Zelda's, using her arm to pull the witch closer into her. Mary could taste the nicotine and brandy on Zelda's lips, urging her on.

Mary suddenly broke the kiss and stood up, leaving Zelda in a state of confusion. With a hungry look in her eye, Mary bent down and grabbed onto Zelda's ankles; gently swinging them onto the couch. Zelda threw her cigarette into the fire, and laid on the couch staring up at Mary-biting down hard on her bottom lip. Without a word Mary practically dove on top of Zelda, pinning the ginger down. Mary gave her a hard heated kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance.

Their heads were both spinning delightfully, the effects of all the brandy they consumed starting to kick in. Mary started to caress Zelda's neck with her mouth, kissing over hickey's still visible from a couple days ago. Zelda let out a little groan and gripped onto the fabric of Mary's dress.

"Don't stop..." the ginger managed to say, moaning as the brunette found the sweet spot on her neck.
Mary smirked and broke contact with the gingers neck, then gripped onto the fabric of Zelda's dress-tearing it open; the sound of small buttons scattering across the floor made Zelda's inside's clench in anticipation.

Mary leaned down and pressed her lips to Zelda's, hungrily attacking the witches bottom lip. Mary traced Zelda's mouth with her tongue, swallowing the moan that her skills enticed. Zelda arched her whole body into Mary's, rolling her hips seductively. Both women worked quickly removing each others clothes; Zelda tore every piece of clothing off of Mary, flinging them to the floor.

"The damn dress-" Mary growled, struggling to get Zelda out of it. The ginger bit her lip and chuckled, before helping Mary remove the form fitting dress. Once free of the barrier, Mary worked her mouth down Zelda's beautiful chest, nibbling and sucking in random places, leaving bruises wherever she pleased. Mary was taking her time with Zelda, wanting to ravish her properly; make her feel loved.  She took her time trailing soft butterfly kisses down Zelda's torso; stopping occasionally to mark her lover.

Finally, the brunette reached Zelda's desired destination; grinning as she heard the ginger's breath catch in her throat. As Mary pressed her hot lips against Zelda's woman-hood, the ginger groaned and reached down to grasp onto Mary's hair; moaning loudly when Mary's tongue lashed out and slid over her slick opening. The brunette, swirling and flicking her tongue over Zelda's pounding core, looked up at the witch through her thick black lashes. Seeing the ginger dominatrix unravel under her tongue made Mary's piercing blue eyes darken with lust.

Suddenly Mary's hand took over, inserting two fingers into Zelda's dripping pussy; pumping in and out of her lover over and over again. Zelda began to shake under Mary's stature, fireworks starting to explode behind her closed eyelids. Mary sensed how close Zelda was to finishing, so she starting sucking and licking at Zelda's hipbone-the gingers hips thrusting into the air as Mary's fingers and mouth worked her.

"Come for me Zelda, come on baby, come for me" Mary growled, the gravely sound of the brunettes voice sending Zelda over the edge. The witch called out Mary's name before coming all over the brunettes fingers. Mary sat up and maintained eye contact as she licked her fingers clean.  She then carefully laid on top of Zelda, who in turn, wrapped her arms tightly around the brunettes torso.

"I love you Zelda. Today, tomorrow, always." Mary whispered into her lovers ear, nuzzling into the crook of Zelda's neck.

"Always Mary, always" Zelda whispered, still coming down from her high "I will love you always" the ginger ended.