Chapter 27: Aesthesiogenic

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Zelda gulped, her insides starting to burn as if someone had lit a fire inside of her abdomen.  Mary stared at her with such a hungry lust, which made her more compliant. Zelda started to take slow sultry steps toward Mary, her fingers working at the top buttons of her dress. Mary gulped as the foxy ginger began to slowly reveal her milky coloured breasts. The brunette wanted nothing more than to grip onto Zelda and ravish every inch of her, but her inner beast craved a different pleasure. The brunette forced herself to look away from Zelda, her eyes landing on a dark cabinet.

"Change of plan queenie" Mary whispered, gripping onto Zelda's arm, practically dragging her over to the large case. As Mary swung open the cupboards of the large dark brown armoire, Zelda gasped, for they had revealed a dozen riding crops. Unequivocally used for punishment by Blackwood.

"Pick your poison," the brunette whispered into Zelda ear, placing a sloppy kiss on her neck.

Goosebumps dotted Zelda's warm skin; the sexual tension radiating off of Mary's lustful proximity to her caused the witch to shiver, despite how warm the brunette was making her feel. Mary ran her slender fingers along the length of a thin crop, its surface smooth and worn. However, Zelda spied a thick riding crop with slight grooves on its surface. Mary had gripped the thin crop causing Zelda to grasp onto Mary's hand, guiding the thin crop back into its spot.

"Its not good enough" Zelda whispered breathlessly, as she guided her lovers hand over to the thick dark oak crop. The brunette held it in her hands for a moment, licking her lips before finally looking over to Zelda for confirmation.

"are you sure?" Mary whispered. Zelda bit down on her bottom lip and nodded silently.

Losing control of her patience, Mary gripped onto the crop with her left hand and used her right hand to grab Zelda by the arm. The brunette practically dragged the ginger to Blackwoods-now cleared-desk, shoving Zelda on top of it.  "You've been terribly naughty" Mary whispered in Zelda's ear. Her voice was like thick molasses, sweet but dark.

"Then punish me," Zelda replied, moving her hands to the hem of her dress.

Mary hit Zelda's hands with the riding crop, and then leaned it against her desk. The brunettes hands confidently trailed down Zelda's legs to the hem of her dress. Mary allowed her hands to linger there for a moment, her cool fingers brushing up against the back of Zelda's knees, before pushing the dark fabric past Zelda's thighs, then up to her hips.

Mary wanted Zelda too beg for her release, and she would do everything in her power to hear her lover cry out her name. The brunette slid a finger over the edge of Zelda lace panties,  grinning as she witnessed Zelda move her hips down against the desk, arching her back slightly.
Although Mary wanted to draw out Zelda's release, a warmth was beginning to spread throughout her body, her core clenching with a want, a need, that was slowly becoming too much to bear.

Pushing her own needs aside Mary used her finger in a hooked motion, to pull the band of Zelda's underwear back as far is it could go, and let it snap back against the ginger's hot flesh. Zelda let out a throaty moan and pushed her bottom against Mary's aching core. The brunette let a small groan escape her lips before completely removing Zelda's underwear. Only to reveal the blushing red mark she had caused from the band.

Mary leaned down and began to suck on Zelda's neck, leaving her marked with a mulberry coloured spot. Zelda let out small whimpers as Mary grazed her pelvis against Zelda's exposed and begging skin.