Chapter 26: Adust

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Auntie Zee?"

Zelda stared at her niece, who was holding the lifeless head of the former High Priest.  The ginger was shocked, and her stomach twisted into knots.  Zelda couldn't fathom why Sabrina would want to kill Blackwood, and she was fuming but also relieved.  He was finally dead, a fate too kind for the monster of a man, in her opinion.

"Explain yourselves, now" Zelda hissed, breathlessly. 

Prudence and Sabrina looked at each-other and then apprehensively turned their gazes back to Zelda. The platinum haired witch swallowed harshly, and dropped the dripping head to the floor with a thud. Mary looked over to Zelda and saw her face pale, no one knew about their relationship yet, meaning the brunette couldn't comfort her lover the way she wished too. Instead, she discreetly brushed her fingertips along the palm of Zelda's hand, providing the ginger with a small sense of relief.

"I will explain everything..." Sabrina started, but was interrupted by a little cough from Prudence-who stood proudly-holding a large bloodied sword, unbothered by the gruesome scene before them.

"I have been wanting to kill my father for months, and luckily, your niece needed a favour-so-it was only fair to help me out first" the witch purred.

Sabrina looked at her aunt with wide eyes, expecting the hot tempered ginger to lash out.  With a deep sigh, Zelda closed her eyes and let a small grin creep onto her face.  Zelda felt as if a huge weight had just been taken from her shoulders.  He was finally gone, and she was free. She re-opened her eyes and looked down at the cadaver, and then back up at Sabrina-her face unreadable.

"You two go wash up and get into bed.  Ma-Mrs Wardwell and I will handle the mess" Zelda said in an even tone, briefly looking over in Mary's direction.  The brunette nodded her head a couple times and smiled at the young witches before her. 

Sabrina stood in her place, shocked.  She couldn't believe her aunt didn't pop off and spiral into some sort of temper, lecturing her on honour and blah blah.  When neither of the young witches seemed to make haste, Zelda became a little agitated.
"Did my statement fall on deaf ears?" The ginger questioned in a sharp tone.

Prudence and Sabrina quickly hustled past Zelda and Mary, slipping out of the office and down the hall, toward the private bathrooms-presumably to rid themselves of all the blood stains. Once the women were sure the young witches were long gone and out of ear shot, they closed the office doors and locked them. Zelda stood over the headless corpse and snickered, crossing her arms over her chest.

Mary had strolled behind the large dark oak desk to retrieve Blackwoods severed head.  The brunette lifted the greying head and snapped her fingers, igniting  the fire. With a swift heave she tossed his head into the flames, cringing as the putrid smell of burning hair and flesh quickly filled the small space. Zelda's face contorted and she quickly raised her fingers to her nose, pinching her nostrils closed.

"Goodness gracious Mary, crack open that window!" the ginger barked. 

Mary quickly made her way to the window and unlatched it, allowing the glass to swing open and let some fresh air into the office. Zelda apprehensively removed the grip on her nose, and made a disgusted face.  Mary was lucky enough to catch the expression and let out a hearty chuckle. 

"Sorry, I didn't think it would be that vile" Mary apologized making her way back over to the ginger. 

"Are you okay?" She asked softly before placing her hands on Zelda's hips.

Zelda smiled at her lover and nodded her head.  It was true, she was more than okay, she was ecstatic.  She had craved the pleasure of taking his life, but Zelda was actually glad that everything worked out the way it did.  She knew Sabrina would need to be check up on, killing someone for the first time is never easy, and Zelda knew her big hearted niece would begin to unravel herself.  Besides the unfortunate decision Sabrina made to execute a murder, it seemed as though everything in Zelda's life was starting to fall into place; she had found the love of her life, re-rid of someone who was poisoning her, and would finally be able to run the academy.  The feelings coursing through her veins were electrifying, and she was at an all time high.

"I want you Mary-right here, right now" Zelda whispered, her lips only inches away from the brunette's.

Mary's insides clenched as she heard Zelda admit such a sensual phrase. The brunette tightened her grip on the ginger's hips and pulled her body roughly towards her own, their hips crashing together. Zelda moaned, the sensation of her body hitting Mary's causing her womanhood to burn.  Zelda leaned forward and enclosed the space between their lips, capturing the brunette in a streamy embrace. 

Mary let her hands wander all over Zelda's curves, wanting to take in every inch of her fabulous frame.  The ginger's hands had settled on Mary's cheeks, her tongue pushing for access to explore her lovers mouth. The access was cut short by Mary abruptly ripping herself away from Zelda.  The ginger stood frazzled and pissed off, wondering why Mary would pull such a move.

Her query was soon put to rest, as Zelda witnessed her lover use both her arms to swipe everything off Blackwoods large oak desk.  Papers, books, and old candles went flying clear across the floor.  Zelda bit her bottom lip and took a step closer to Mary, wanting desperately to feel her ravenous touch. The brunette then spun back around to face Zelda, her eyes dark with lust. 

"Get on the table, and spread your legs" Mary growled. 

—//—

Buckle up slut-puppies, the next chapter is HOT🥵

All the best,

Kitty💕