Chapter 15: Abraid

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

              "I want...all of you"

  Zelda had spent majority of her life alone, longing for another half to share her everything with.  In some foolish dream like state, she believed that other half was Blackwood-boy, if she could slap her past self across the face to wake up, she would. Hearing Mary confess such a deep wanting, made Zelda swell; swell with joy, completeness, and comfort. She was prepared to share her whole being with Mary, and hoped she'd get the same in return.

Zelda relaxed into Mary's touch, her core tingling and clenching as the brunette began to slowly remove her slip.  Mary's body was pressed right up against her, and she could feel the woman's hot breath on her face.  Zelda's scent  earthy, spicy and floral, filled Mary's senses; her self control starting to dwindle again. Mary stared down at Zelda-the look in her earthy eyes intense, and swimming with a lust.  Mary smiled as she heard Zelda's breath hitch, as one of the brunettes hands curved around her shoulder, the other sliding to her nape, calloused fingers gripping her gently as Zelda tilted her face up to Mary's. Her slip dropped to the floor, pooling around her ankles-she stood bare in front of Mary.

Feeling rather embarrassed, Zelda's cheeks flashed a bright red and she lowered her gaze to the floor.  Mary frowned at the woman before her and lightly gripped her chin, pushing her head back up to look her in the eyes.  She wanted Zelda to feel completely and utterly comfortable with her-Mary let go of her grip on Zelda and slowly spun around, she gathered her hair on the top of her head and looked back over her shoulder at Zelda.

"Unzip me" Mary whispered. Zelda grinned to herself and took a step toward the brunette.  She gripped onto the cool metal zipper and sensually slid it down Mary's back-revealing her smooth olive skin. Zelda leaned forward and placed a soft kiss between the woman's shoulder blades, before pushing the fabric of the dress off of the brunettes shoulders. As her dress dropped to the floor, Mary turned back around to face Zelda. The pair stared into each others eyes, relaying how they both felt without saying a word.  They had created an atmosphere of comfort and appreciation for one another; both women feeling safe and comfortable in each others presence.

Mary extended her hand out to Zelda-who took it willingly-and led them to the edge of the tub.  Mary helped Zelda in first, ensuring the wounded witches safety-then sunk into the warm water beside her.  Mary looked over to Zelda watching as her hazel eyes fluttered.  Mary leaned back on the concave end of the tub and opened her arms for Zelda.  Zelda spun herself around, allowing for a comfortable position to lay back on Mary, who wrapped her arms protectively around her weakened body; Zelda rested the back of her head on Mary's shoulder, closing her eyes as she exhaled deeply.

Mary rested her cheek on the side of Zelda's head, periodically pressing soft kisses to the witches temple.  A few silent moments of relaxation went by, and Mary got a little brazen-deciding to slowly kiss down Zelda's neck.  Shivers were sent down Zelda's spine from the sensation of Mary's warm skin on hers, a soft moan mistakenly escaping her lips-a moan that pushed Mary closer to the edge.  Zelda turned her head to look at Mary, and with a low growl Mary's mouth descended onto Zelda's, kissing her with a familiar need that stole the gingers breath-setting her nerves on fire. 

Breaking contact for a moment Zelda flipped her body, so she was now laying a top Mary.  Longing for the feeling of Zelda's lips on hers, the brunette hungrily pulled the ginger into her embrace; her tongue slipping past Zelda's parted lips causing the witch to gasps and arch against her. Mary's answering groan was lost between the couple as she pushed herself even closer, deepening the kiss, her teeth scraping over Zelda's bruised bottom lip.