Chapter 32: Adumbrate

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Good evening Misses Spellman"
Lucifer spit out cunningly.

Zelda's eyes went from the dark lord himself to her lover, who was tied down to a kitchen chair that Lucifer had obviously pulled into the bedroom. Despite the compromising position the gingers lover was in, she didn't seem too worried.

"I wanted too make a surprise visit before tomorrow night-you know-work out all the kinks" Lucifer sneered, running his finger along Mary's cheek. Zelda was still too shocked too react to Lucifer's taunts, her heart racing.

Zelda, Zelda listen too me. Everything is going too be okay, I need you too focus and relax.

Zelda's gaze shifted back over to Mary, and she took a deep breath.
"Why is everyone so tense!" Lucifer said with a smile "I'm sure my little Lilith here had told you about my threat..."

Zelda gulped and attempted too regain her composure.

"However, I can see my little nudge kicked you two conspirators into gear!"

"So why the bondage?" Zelda asked breathlessly, in notion too Mary. Lucifer chuckled and unfastened the gag on Mary's mouth.

"Nothing better than a bit of foreplay" He said with a wink, making Zelda's stomach churn with loathing.

"I received the invitation for Sabrina's dark baptism tomorrow evening and wanted too R.S.V.P in person-When Lilith told me about enlisting you too help aid my case, I was skeptical-but I must say Miss Spellman-you do know how too get a job done..." Lucifer smiled coyly.

"I believe we want the same thing, your Unholiness" Zelda said with a smirk, finally being able too breathe as she witnessed Lucifer untying Mary's bonds.

"Until tomorrow," Lucifer said with a bow, before vanishing from the room.

Zelda wanted too rush into Mary's arms, but she waited until the brunette cast the veil over them again. Once the ginger was sure they were safe, she slammed her body into Mary's, wrapping her arms tightly around the brunette's uppers half.

"I was so worried-" Zelda whispered.

Mary pressed a kiss too Zelda's cheek and ran her fingers through her firey curls.

"I told you everything was fine-just his twisted take on humour" Mary cooed, before wrapping her arms around Zelda's waist. After a few moments of embracing one another, Zelda pulled slightly away and looked Mary in the eyes.

"Did you feed?" Zelda asked softly.

The brunette nodded her head and sighed, internally hating the habit she required too upkeep her human attributes. Sensing her lover's unease, Zelda switched the topic.

"and, how about my dinner?" she asked with a small smirk. Mary cursed in response and palmed her forehead, looking up at Zelda with regretful eyes.

"I'm sorry baby-I didn't get the cha-" Mary started, but was cut off by Zelda's lips crashing into hers. Mary moaned into Zelda's mouth, urging the ginger on.

Breathlessly, the two women broke their kiss. "Its still early, you have time too make up for it" Zelda whispered against Mary's lips.

The brunette chuffed and reached for the buttons on Zelda's blouse, managing too undo the first one before being stopped by Zelda placing her hands over Mary's. Mary furrowed her brow and looked up too Zelda for answers, the ginger had never stopped one of her advances.

"Don't spoil dessert-I'm actually famished honey" Zelda said before pecking Mary's cheek, "I need something too eat before I keel over"

Mary rolled her eyes and huffed impatiently, "why don't we order in?...and I can have dessert before dinner!" She said with a mischievous glint in her eye, reaching again for the buttons sheathing Zelda's breasts.

Zelda playfully hit Mary's arm before leaving the brunette's embrace, headed for the kitchen. Zelda opened the fridge and bent over too grab some chicken out of the bottom drawer. As she retrieved the poultry, she flinched in surprise as she felt Mary's hands grip her hips, the brunette's pelvis pushing hardly into Zelda's bottom. Zelda bit her lip and slowly raised too her full stature, making sure too keep her bottom in contact with with Mary's burning core.

"Listen-" Zelda said as she spun on her heel too face Mary, "if you cook me dinner...." Zelda put her finger too the side of her chin and looked up to the ceiling, pretending to be in ponder.

"If I cook you dinner what?" Mary asked impatiently.

Zelda leaned into Mary, their lips only millimetres apart, "we fuck all-night-long" the scheming ginger whispered against her lovers lips. Mary shuddered as Zelda brushed her lips against the soft flesh of her neck. Hearing Zelda whisper something so carnal made Mary's core clench.  The brunette craved the touch over her loving ginger every waking hour, and plus, she had never met another human with such a skilled mouth and hands.

Anticipating what was too come, the brunette quickly gripped the chicken in Zelda's hand and hastily went too work. Zelda smirked and let out a victorious chuckle under her breath, sitting at the small two person dining table in the kitchen; quite content watching Mary quickly preparing her meal. Zelda had the mother of demons wrapped around her finger, and she loved it.