Chapter 29: Aby

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

    "We can't just kill Lucifer" Zelda hissed under her breath, withdrawing her touch from Mary. 

The brunette smirked and raised her eyebrows, "No-you're right, we, can't.  But your new coven full of witches and warlocks, can."

Mary stared at the ginger witch and watched as what she said just said began to sink in.  Zelda couldn't believe what her lover had proposed.  She had just assumed control of the academy, and hardly had time too explore nor understand each pupil's talents. 

From what Mary had revealed, she had only a couple of days to formulate a plan to kill Lucifer-which-wasn't enough time whatsoever. However, the thought of possibly being executed by the dark lord himself in a few days time, unsettled Zelda greatly. She wouldn't go down without a fight, and if Mary had a plan formed in that pretty little head of hers, Zelda wanted in.

"This is life or death Zelda....and quite frankly-for once-I want too choose life" Mary cooed, reaching out for Zelda's hand once more.

The ginger dominatrix lowered her head and sighed as her vision became blurred by tears. Zelda couldn't understand why she would be crying, but she hadn't enough strength to hold them back any longer. She didn't want to look up at Mary, for she was still embarrassed to show her emotions.

The brunette watched as a small tear trailed it's way down Zelda's cheek. Mary knew Zelda was conscious of showing emotions, so she pulled the ginger into her chest and held the back of her head. Zelda wrapped her arms around Mary's torso and rested her head on the brunette's shoulder. The day had been overwhelming, physically, emotionally, and mentally, and Zelda's seal finally broke.

Despite her initial embarrassment, it felt good too let everything out. If they were going to kill Lucifer the ginger would need a clear conscious, not one clouded by emotions. Mary made her feel safe, and she had finally reached the point in their relationship where she had complete and utter trust for the woman holding her.

Mary lightly stroked Zelda's hair, a gesture she learned that Zelda loved, and held the ginger tightly. Being it was her first day as high priestess, Mary realized she could have dropped the Lucifer bomb on Zelda tomorrow, but the sooner the better; after all, they only had a few days. The two women would need as much help and power as they could get.

Zelda sniffled and raised her head, her tired gaze meeting Mary's.  The brunette offered a small smile and cupped Zelda's cheek, using her thumb to wipe away a stray tear.  "Can we go too bed?" Zelda whispered, her fatigue present in her voice "I'm exhausted.."

Mary nodded her head as a small smile traced her lips, staring into her lovers puppy dog eyes, before leaning forward to press a small kiss to Zelda's forehead. The ginger sighed and gripped onto Mary's hand, her eyes staying closed.

Before them laid hard times, and neither woman would admit it, but fear definitely had settled in the pits of their stomachs.  Mary knew that if it came down too it she would be sacrificing herself for Zelda, and Zelda knew that Mary would attempt such a foolish feat.  However, what Mary didn't know is that Zelda wouldn't let her lover go down without a fight, and was more than willing too lay down her life.

Mary had become Zelda's rock, and the ginger matriarch couldn't imagine her life without her blue eyed beauty. 

"Are you sure you don't want too eat first baby?" Mary whispered, tucking a loose curl behind Zelda's ear.

Zelda smirked and bit her lip, her tired eyes widening with desire.
"Well, if you're offering" she purred, her gentle fingers tracing a circle on Mary's bare thigh.

Mary looked down at Zelda's teasing fingertips, then back up at her, the brunette's eyebrow raised in a high arch. "Why, Mrs. Spellman..."

"Shut up and kiss me..." Zelda mumbled hungrily.  Mary chuckled and pulled Zelda into her roughly.  Zelda grunted not used too the brunette's roughness,  but smiled into their kiss.

Mary pulled away and went for Zelda's neck, "you-liked-that-didn't you.." Mary whispered between kisses too Zelda's neck.

Mistakingly Zelda let a moan escape her lips, urging her lustful lover on. "Don't leave a mark" the ginger breathed, as Mary nipped at the soft flesh of her neck.  Mary smirked against her lovers flesh before biting down, and sucking hard at her neck. Zelda pushed Mary away and gave her a stern glare.

"I can't have rumours spread around the academy about whom the High Priestess is sleeping with!" Zelda lectured, making Mary roll her eyes and get up from the couch.

Zelda frowned and quickly gripped onto her hand, "where are you going?" she questioned in a softer tone.

"Too bed, because apparently I can't show any affection too the woman I love!" Mary hissed back.

Zelda furrowed her brow and tugged roughly on Mary's hand, making the brunette basically land in her lap. Zelda gripped onto Mary's jaw, their faces only millimetres apart, breathing hitched "don't be audacious, it's an absolute mood killer" Zelda said with a smirk.

Mary huffed before closing the space between their faces, aggressively sucking at Zelda's bottom lip. "What will you do, punish me?" Mary whispered, her lips slightly brushing against Zelda's. 

"With pleasure..." Zelda purred.