TayNew And Sons

This is a conversations between TayNew and their sons.

Frank:  Hi fam

Tay: Hi son

New: Hi my son

Nanon: hi bro

Pluem: hey brother

Frank: I have to you guys something

Tay: go ahead what is 

New: I'm all ears.

Frank: So you know that me and Drake were on a series together right??

Tay: Yes I do.

New:God I think I know where this going Frank are sure you wanna tell them??

Frank: I'm sure I wanna tell them but I hope Dad Tay won't be mad or go after him.

New:I CAN'T PROMISE you that but I WILL TRY MY BEST.

TAY: Just tell us already.

New: P'Tay when he tells you calm down. I know how you are when it comes to Frank.

Nanon:I think I also know seriously dad don't over react please.

Pluem:I AGREE!

Frank:Here goes nothing. Me and Drake are finally dating.

Nanon: 5,4,3,2,1 here we go.

Tay:ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND I TOLD YOU NOT DATE HIM I DON'T LIKE HIM.

New:P'Tay honey at least he didn't hide it from us right boys??

Tay:YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS AND YOU DIDN'T STOP HIM.

Pluem: at least he is happy dad. I HAVE NEVER SEEN MY BROTHER THIS HAPPY BEFORE.JUST Drake a chance for Frank sake I beg you you know that Frank isn't afraid to go after what he wants and Drake seemed like a great guy.

Tay: I understand but I see a lot of me in Drake I was the same way as Drake was with Frank don't you guys remember when Frank came crying cause Drake broke his heart going after any other person I was like that.

New: oh babe I know that but I think Drake needed to figure out what he wanted  just like you did at the end right??? I mean I feel like people need to be with other people just make sure its not huge mistake choosing the one they always wanted.

Nanon: Damn and here I thought it was something else daddy Tay dad is right at least he didn't go behind. 

Frank: to answer you're dad New Nanon,Pluem,Pond, and Billkin didn't know about this. the only person that knew was Uncle Perth, Singto,Zee, and Fiat that it.

Billkin: I'm glad you told them before daddy Tay found out about it. 

Pond: true could you image how horrible it would've been if daddy Tay found out first??

Nanon: honestly I don't want to image cause I could already see it from a far.

New: boys be nice to your daddy please I don't hear his mouth today.

Frank: the reason why I said it first was because of paparazzis you know how they can twist things around especially they know who our parents are.