Gun And Win

Gun: hello son

Win: hello ma

Gun: where are you at??

Win: I'm at a friends house why??

Gun:oh okey it better not be Bright when you will be coming??

Win: Ma I will'nt be coming tonight I'm not doing with practice remember I have a concert to prepare for

Gun: Win I forgot about that. Just one question will you be staying at your friends house then???

Win: no Ma I won't I'm going to with bright since he leaves closer so please don't don't tell papii anything you know how he will get if he finds out.

Gun: alright I won't tell him anything about you staying with Bright. Just make sure he brings you home.

Win: I know ma I'm so sorry that I can't have dinner with you guys tonight and I hopefully we can have dinner again soon.

Gun: yes that would be great and son just be safe and if papii calls you just let him know where you are at.

Win: Ma! Don't tell P'Tay but Frank is here with Drake you know if Tay finds out about this it's could bad for band we need him here. Please don't tell him anything he can't get grounded before the concert.

Gun: I willnt  tell him anything but I do know that Frank told New that he was going to be at band practice so I know he won't P'Tay anything as for your papii I will makes sure he doesn't find out either.

Win: oh k than thanks Ma! Love you but I have get back to band practice.

Gun: love you too son and have fun.

Note: If you haven't noticed some the conversations might short and some will be longer it depends on the story line.