Peraya Children

( On The Phone)

Top: hello lil bro

Fiat:hi 

Top: what wrong??

Fiat: oh nothing

Top: are you sure ?

Fiat: yes I'm fine 

Top: you don't seem alright to me.

Fiat:Dad is being unresonable again.

Top: What happend now??

Fiat: papa is taking over everything.

Top: oh wow what did you say to him??

Fiat:  I told him that I wanted to  a simple wedding.

Top: you know how papa is simple is big to him remember he has no other children so he maybe wants make it bigger and elegant he will problaly  makke it alot bigger than mine.

Fiat: I get that he wants me to have a wedding but still Aun ( Napat) said that same thing to me just now.

Top: is dad paying for the honeymoon??

Fiat: yes eventho I told him no too he still wants to. 

Top:will you that they love you and they love to spoil us and plus were the only children they have. 

Fiat: I know that there is  one more thing dad and papa wants both us home for the holidays I told dad that I will tell you so are going to come cause everyone going to be there this time its going to be at Mew's place since his parents bought him a big house.

Top: Jus tell them that I will have check my and Mike's schedule just let them know that I will personally call them or text them.

Fiat; OK I will I can't believe I'm getting married someone else. 

Top: I felt the same way. gotta go see you soon love you.

Fiat: bye love you too.