Banky and Boss

Banky: dad is so angry at you right now he just texted mw asking me if I knew where you were I told him I didn't know so please call him or text him cause he said you promised him you wouldn't do this again.

Boss: all I promised was not to get into any fights at school. I never promised that I wouldn't skp school. 

Banky: who are you with right now??

Boss: why do you wanna know 

 Banky: because Pond and Billkin are trying to get a hold of Nanon or Frank but neither of them answered thier phones.

Boss: oh will I'm with Frank, Nanon,Ohm, Earth,Mix, Win,Bright,AJ and JJ.

Banky: wow really is Nat with you??

Boss: yes why??

Banky: with Max??

Boss: yes why??

Banky: I have to inform you all that the parents are having a meeting with us children and tell Nat to his parents now or as soon as possible.

Boss: what kind of meeting is this??

Banky: I think its about us and our behaviors at school and at home oh also if you can show  this to Fiat that wiuld be great so make sure that Fiat has Frank come to this meeting since Frank didn't bother to show up to the last one the parents are making this meeting mandatory.

Boss: Ok I will show is to everyone expect Frank right??

Banky: yes if you want you can but just make sure he doesn't see it ok??

Boss: I just showed it to everyone they all shook there heads AJ just asked me when is the meeting??

Banky: today and right now I'm guessing its a Emergency meetings.

Boss: great this is going to be fun I think Frank is is starting to realize something is up and told Drake to drive. I hope I make there alive lol Drake just told Frank about the meeting and now he is freaking out he got out of the car I don't whats going on but I think I'm going to find out.

Banky: can you let know me whats going on before the meeting??

Boss: I will text you here a few minutes

Banky: ok than.

Boss: here is what you need you to know. Frank got pregant by Drake which that turms out that Frank is no longer carrying baby which is big secret for everyone.

 Banky: good to know I think this meeting is going to be interesting do you think??

Boss: yes from the looks it. at least now I know why Frank is nervous he like walking back and forth if you get there before we do just let the parents know that we are coming. if they ask where we are just tell them we are at Gulf's  house. 

Banky: alright I will. bye and good luck.

Boss: Mew is trying to calm him down right now so is might be a while.

Banky: k good.