Drake's Big News

At school Drake looked like he hasn't slept days is because he is scared what his parents might do to him or say to him. He knows that he has to go home at some point he can't hide from them forever eventho he can try but his parents will find him anyway his dad Arm can be a little proctive since Drake only has his dad Arm and his brother Ohm. Frank saw Drake sleeping in class again this is now very concerning to Frank cause Drake never falling aleep in class before Frank knows something is wrong with his boyfriend but he didn't wanna bother him since he looks so cute sleeping. Drake woke up from a kiss that Frank gave him on the forehead got up from his seat of the next class and again as soon as he got to his seat he went to sleep again both Win,Frank and Fiat looked at him with a worried look on thier faces they didn't understand why Drake hasn't been sleeping at home but no one wanted to wake him.He woke up again after he heard the teacher slam books in front of him he apologized asked if he could to the nurses office the teacher said yes you can feel better. He just wanted to leave the school but he knew if he did his dad will start calling him but he didnt care all he wanted to do was go home and sleep.He went to the nurses office he told the nurse he wasn't feeling good and he wanted to go home the nurse tol him no he just needs to reset here but he kept instancing so she finally said yes you can home just text someone to bring your homework. He was so happy that left before the nurse changes her mind out of the office he went past the classrooms and out to where his car is parked he than got his phone out as soon as he got into his car he looked at his contact list. He than saw that Frank texted him.

(Texting)

Frank: hey babe are you okey??

Drake:yea baby I'm just scared of what my dad is going to say or do.

Frank: oh honey let me go with you he might not harm you if I'm there.

Drake: are you sure?? you don't have to

Frank: but I want too you can't say no we are in this together right?

Drake: ok if your sure than you can come your lucky that you are cute.

Frank: I know I'm cute that is why you love me.

Drake: I will wait for you. it is almost lunch time so you just pretend your going to the bathroom but instead your going to the parking lot just let me know out of the school or just go to the back where I used to pick up.

Frank: alright I will. see you soon baby love you<3

Drake: love you too.

After that conversation Drake locked all doors than went to sleep. Few minutes has past he heard his phone ring but he didn't answer he even didn't look who it was all he wanted was to sleep but again his wouldn't stop ringing. He got so annoyed that he finally decided to answer he was screaming into the phone the person other line was shocked until he realized it was Frank. Drake immediately apologized for yelling at him. Frank wasn't surprised at all he probably knew that his boyfriend was taking a nap so he didn't care. Frank said "I'm at the back of the school" Drake replied back saying "I'm on my way". After a while Drake arrived at the back of the school where Frank is waiting for him Frank got into the car closed the car door behind him put his seat belt on and off Drake went. Frank fall as sleep almost the whole way. Drake arrived at his house after like 15 mins he looked at his boyfriend with this look that something bad is going to happen so he just decided to stay in the car until his dad and papa and his brothers gets home. So they are both in the car sleeping but Frank woke up cause his started ringing Frank looked at the phone screen to see who it was it was his younger brother Pond but Frank didn't answer him. Drake finally woke up from his nap since Frank's phone wouldn't stop ringing so Frank apologized like 3 times Drake kisses Frank on the lips to make stop apologizing. Drake finally decided to get out of the car along side Frank holding hands they both walked towards the house door Drake unlocked the door then they went inside house Frank closed the door behind him. Drake went to the living room sat on the couch Frank followed behind him. Drake turned on tv scrolling through the channels like he looking for something to watch.

(1 hour later)

After an hour Drake hears the house door being open he knows that his parents are home and he can't run anymore he has choice but to tell them about them being parents. Drake knows his dad will over react like usual that is why he is scared too tell them. Frank noticed that Drake nervous as hell when Drake's parents came home. Drake went to his room alongside Frank he opened his bedroom door they both went inside than they went straight to Drake's bed. They just laid there without saying a word to each other neither of them wanted to say a word but then there was a knock on the door Frank wanted to the open the door but Drake stopped him. Frank just looked very worried cause he knows if Drake doesn't tell his parents now it will get worse or they might hear it from someone else. Someone kept on knocking on the bedroom like there were getting annoyed so finally Drake gave in and opened the door as soon as he opened the door his dad Podd looked very upset and concerned " hello dad Drake" said then his dad replied back " hello son" Frank just 'wai' to his uncle. Drake looked at Frank please don't say a word about having kids his dad told them to go downstairs for dinner  so they did they both went downstairs to the kitchen where everyone was waiting for them but they were shocked to see Frank's parents there at the table. Frank and Drake looked horrified that now Drake has no choice but to his family.

Everyone was sitting in their seats eating their food when Drake got up from his seat and said  "I have something to say but before I do I'm so sorry dad and papi I wasn't thinking about the consequences of my actions-but Frank cut him off by saying " we made a mistake we weren't thinking about anything" Drake's family looked confused as hell like they have now idea what they are talking bout. Gawin Drake's papi asked  " what is going on"?
Frank wanted to reply but Drake took his hand and said "me and Frank are going to be having baby so you both are going to be grandparents" Gawin was shocked to hear when heard the news but Podd was ready to kill him. Drake ran for his room along with Frank all you can hear is Podd yelling at them both so Drake knew that his dad wouldn't be happy at all. So Drake packed his things in a luggage since he already knows his dad will kick him out. Podd knocked on the door three times after the fourth knock Frank opened the door and went  out the with Drake's luggage in hand.

(Father and Son having a talk)

Drake: dad before you say anything I'm soo sorry for what I did.

Podd: son you have no idea what you got yourself into you're going to be a dad so how are going to take of care that chid since you have school??

Drake: already taken care of dad Frank's parents are going to pay for daycare until we graduate after that Frank will go to college online and I will to school like a normal person. I'm also going to get a job after school so that I can start paying Frank's parents back.

Podd: wow you have talked this out with Frank. You know you can't leave here right?? But me and your papi want to be in the child's life ok. You can always visit and stay whenever you want if you need babysitter you always call us.

Drake: I know dad thank you and don't worry I will be happy with you being in my child's life. Love you and I will miss you both

Podd: love you and you will be missed her too. Just promise me you will visit whenever you can.

Drake: I promise. You should visit me too whenever just make sure you call.

Podd: alright will son see you soon.
(End)

After that talk Drake feels better about having to talk to his dad and he was very happy with the out come kinda shocked but happy. So for the rest of his things went downstairs said his goodbye went to the car where Frank was waiting for him. As soon as Drake opened the car door Frank asked "so how was it"??
Drake replied saying " it great I'm kinda shocked but I'm just happy about the talk it helped a lot and he said that we visit them whenever we wanted and that they will come visit too". Frank hugged and kissed Drake. Drake turned on the car put on his and Frank's seatbelt and off he went to Frank's house.    

Author: I'm soo sorry this one took longer. It's just really too write or come up with something to write about.